Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

news in UK female hair loss Alopecia areata treatment through Litfulo is available free now on NHS men LEFT WITH JACK SHIT

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

This type of hairloss IS OVERWHELMINGLY FEMALE PATIENTS, MALE PATTERN BALDNESS CANT BE TREATED BY THIS TREATMENT.

NO HAIR LOSS FOR MEEEEEEEEE BUT PLENTY FOR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Absolutely NO SUPPORT MEN WITH HAIR LOSS, HAVING TO GET Minoxidil AND Finasteride ON THEIR OWN DIME

YET AGAIN MORE SUPPORT BY THE STATE IN A COMPLETELY ASYMMETRICAL WAY TO WOMEN OVER MEN

HOW BAD CAN IT GET

WHAT EVERY FUCKING ISSUE WOMEN GET HUGE SUPPORT BUT MEN ARE GIVEN NONE, AND NO ONE STILL SAYS ANYTHING

Thinning hairline makes me look like I'm 40.

This shit will be gone soon in UK when sharia takes over

god the uk just keeps getting worse and worse

UK NHS is SO SHIT TO MEN I CANT BELIEVE IT. FUCK GOING TO THE DOCTOR EVER.

I PRESCRIBE YOU TEST ENANTHATE AND FINASTERIDE/ RU . BOOM ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED. FUCK DUMB FOIDS THEY CAN GO NHS DOCTOR LIKE FAGGOTS

lol its always like that, foid deseases are always mendable or completely curable while we men get to enjoy painful and expensive treatments that aren't even effective
everything related to men's health is a fucking joke that can't cure shit, you just have to pay over and over not to decompose to fucking atoms completely

lol its always like that, foid deseases are always mendable or completely curable while we men get to enjoy painful and expensive treatments that aren't even effective
everything related to men's health is a fucking joke that can't cure shit, you just have to pay over and over not to decompose to fucking atoms completely
yes its really coincidental that there are all these breakthroughs in female dominated diseases breast cancer hair loss etc, ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY ARE PUMPING SHIT LOADS OF RESOURCES AND MONEY INTO RESEARCH AND FINDING THESE CURES OVER RESEARCH FOR MALE DOMINATED ILLNESSES.

WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE OH SHIT BUT ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE, IF THERE IS A PATTERN OVER TIME ITS CONTRIVED FOR SURE

yes its really coincidental that there are all these breakthroughs in female dominated diseases breast cancer hair loss etc, ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY ARE PUMPING SHIT LOADS OF RESOURCES AND MONEY INTO RESEARCH AND FINDING THESE CURES OVER RESEARCH FOR MALE DOMINATED ILLNESSES.

WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE OH SHIT BUT ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE, IF THERE IS A PATTERN OVER TIME ITS CONTRIVED FOR SURE
they just want to milk male goyim indefinitely lol, there never was such a plan to cure men's deseases to begin with. Men just pay up and get shit like docile cattle.

Last edited: