Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NewS I'm high as fuckkk

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Feeling pretty good. I just did a lot of cannibalism. AMA. Cannabis not cannibalism lol

The name for the shape of Pringles is called a "Hyperbolic Paraboloid"

I'm drunk as fuck and I only did maybe 6 vodka shots weird but nice
peace man, maybe I will smoke some weed later and tomorrow take acid

im not that tall either
tenor-gif.173143

there is no point to being sober in 2019

How do you guys get such shit, do you order from some obscure website? Only thing I can get high on is my meds jfl I want to escape my brain for good already.

How does weed feel like?

How do you guys get such shit, do you order from some obscure website? Only thing I can get high on is my meds jfl I want to escape my brain for good already.
There should be a thread about cheap and high quality drug shops online.

Drugmogs me. I only know how to get alcohol
Idk how to buy anything either. One of my college friends brought some for us to smoke.
How does weed feel like?
Weird. You are happy. It doesn't feel like your mind is impaired, but you know at the same time that you are incredibly fucking high. Everything is simple and hilarious, and you are quite relaxed. Things happen in slow motion. Nature is incredibly peaceful. I sat down on a trail and just sat there for an hour.