Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [News][Clownworld]”STDs in L.A. County are skyrocketing. Officials think racism and stigma may be to blame”

DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★

Of course, any modern Western article will always drag race & gender into it somehow, with men always being at fault.

The recent all-day event, called Spring Into Love, was intended to get high schoolers more comfortable talking about sex. The hope is that an open dialogue will make them more likely to seek out condoms and STD testing, and eventually reduce the spread of disease.
The focus on stigma is just one of many ways Los Angeles County health officials are trying to think outside the box as they struggle to curb rising STD rates. It’s clear that the traditional ways of preventing disease — patients seeing a doctor regularly to get screened and treated — have not been working, said Dr. Jeffrey Gunzenhauser, L.A. County’s interim health officer.
This was part ragefuel for me, since it showcases just how casual sex is normalized amongst teens by the general populace in our “society”

However, it also shows the ignorance: If they really wanted to prevent this, they would tell people to simply abstain since that equates to a zero-percent chance of catching an STD.

“All I heard was ‘Don’t get pregnant’”​

Again, if they actually wanted to curb this, why are they giving the most counter-intuitive advice possible? :feelsjuice:

The church auditorium was decked out in streamers and balloons. Kids chatted around tables with piles of Mardi Gras beads and condoms at the center.
The modern state of “religion” :feelskek:

Not only are they celebrating more degenerate behaviors, such as “Mardi Graz” but are also putting condoms in front of kids, which will encourage them to fuck. The mental loopholes these people jump through is insane.

“This is such a natural human interaction, and yet it’s so stigmatized,” said Valerie Coachman-Moore, who oversees WeCanStopSTDsLA, the coalition of advocates that put on the event. “People are having sex? Yeah.”
They really think underaged sex is “stigmatized?” Jfl, they clearly don’t have a clue what they’re talking about, as with most “officials”

Many say the silence around sex plays a big role in young people’s high rates of STDs. Many feel uncomfortable walking into an STD clinic or talking to their partners about safe practices.
In L.A. County, half of chlamydia cases and a third of gonorrhea cases diagnosed each year are among people between the ages of 15 and 24.
>”silence around sex”
>society & “culture” promotes promiscuity
>most STD rates are amongst young people, who this culture is aimed at

“The one thing I never do, and I hope others don’t as well, is blame these young people for not taking care of themselves,”
Ah, but we’re the ones who need to accept blame & responsibility? :feelsjuice:

>racism

Let me guess it's mostly niggers and beaners being affected.

This was part ragefuel for me, since it showcases just how casual sex is normalized amongst teens by the general populace in our “society”

However, it also shows the ignorance: If they really wanted to prevent this, they would tell people to simply abstain since that equates to a zero-percent chance of catching an STD.
I'm sure the Incel kids are playing COD
modern state of “religion”
That's why all incels should support Catholicscm. There's no other institution which is totally against abortion, contraceptives etc(only NFP is allowed) the protestant reformation was a mistake
@Samurai

That's why all incels should support Catholicscm. There's no other institution which is totally against abortion, contraceptives etc(only NFP is allowed) the protestant reformation was a mistake
@Samurai
Protestantism is retarded

Yep, even the church of England did the same thing, their church collapsed after they made using contraceptives acceptable. They have even have women priests now.

Yep, even the church of England did the same thing, their church collapsed after they made using contraceptives acceptable. They have even have women priests now.
Last time I checked, if you Google Church of England, Google list it as "Former Christian Church" lmao

western society became everything ancestors inherently tried to avoid, and of course we fell to kike deceitfulness and bit the apple yet again.

western society became everything ancestors inherently tried to avoid, and of course we fell to kike deceitfulness and bit the apple yet again.
Normfags are responsible for our downfall.

Just another cycle in civilization ig
>racism

Let me guess it's mostly niggers and beaners being affected.
Racism is ok, but only towards Rices & other groups: This is why I Fucking hate my races normies, cause they will be fine with black & hispanic thug “culture” & embrace it even, yet hating on Rices who have the same crime-rate to us is “ok” same with hating on other Whites for having a “funny accent”

@Samurai
Protestantism was divide and conquer psyop to weaken the Catholic church, so the state would gain more power.

"Mom! Pack my cheap luggage... I'm going to LA for the weekend!"