Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Newest Rope - Chinese Love Songs

noodles gigafog.
@Arescel gtfih

@Lv99_BixNood, you are chinese, share me chinese love songs from one deathnic to another. :feelsrope:

at 1:17 in the 2nd video you can see their armpits, just saying

the 3rd one is pretty catchy but i find it kinda funny all of the foids get mogged by the singer :feelskek:

I wish I could have an asian gf.

I had a crush on this really cute chinese girl. My only interaction with her was showing her this meme,
672.jpg

I was showing this to an asian guy next to me and she was with him and caught it. She began laughing alot.

It didn't go further than that. She even rejected my follow request for her instagram. She already had like 400 followers lol

All the asians in high school were repulsed by me. All foids were anyway :feelscry:

I wish I could have an asian gf.

I had a crush on this really cute chinese girl. My only interaction with her was showing her this meme,
672.jpg

I was showing this to an asian guy next to me and she was with him and caught it. She began laughing alot.

It didn't go further than that. She even rejected my follow request for her instagram. She already had like 400 followers lol

All the asians in high school were repulsed by me. All foids were anyway :feelscry:
Being able to talk to cute foids :chad::chad::chad:

Did she date a white guy?