Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Newcel Question] How do I add an image in my signature?

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
When I go to the signature section of my profile there is a option to click that says add image and gives you a URL to type in. I tried to upload an image to Imgur and paste the link into the URL bar but it didn't work. How do I do it? Is there something really obvious that I'm overlooking, am I stupid?
I posted this thread word for word on Meta but it's taking to long to get approved, that's why it's on here.

over 4 greycels

Right click picture or gif you would like then go "open picture on new tab" and copy the link from that tab onto URL thing on .co when you click the image icon

Right click picture or gif you would like then go "open picture on new tab" and copy the link from that tab onto URL thing on .co when you click the image icon
Why can't they allow you to upload an image from your pc? That needs to be added.
Thanks for the help.

Over for signaturecels
full

Do you like my signature