Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New Zealand shooter is 5'5

Officer
★★★
More evidence for the fact that Manlets should have never been born or allowed to exist beyond the age of 1. When you aren't fully formed as a human being you do these type of things.

:feelshaha:

Imagine being 5’5” in chadstralia

Are you estimating that though or was it confirmed like with a mugshot ?

He may be a manlet but he WNmaxxed to get that prime aryan twat.

Imagine being 5’5” in chadstralia

Are you estimating that though or was it confirmed like with a mugshot ?

Not confirmed but looking at his picture and judging his height from the video he shot and considering he got knocked down by a simple push in the video I estimate his height to be around 5'5. Lol

Beats ER in going ER tbh

Manlets strike back NGL if society keeps treating us like shit it will backfire :feelzez:

Lmao my shitskin ass heightmogs him. But dosent matter cuz he’s white

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVEEYONE HERE BULLY MANLETS FFUFFFFUUUUUUCK

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVEEYONE HERE BULLY MANLETS FFUFFFFUUUUUUCK
Height is very misunderstood. Total bone mass is not discussed enough here; Having high bone density and wide thick bones can compensate for lack of height. This is why a short person can have a good face and achieve Chad status.

I'd like to know his dating history. Some photos with girls mean very little.

Not confirmed but looking at his picture and judging his height from the video he shot and considering he got knocked down by a simple push in the video I estimate his height to be around 5'5. Lol
Tbh maybe being short is advantageous in combat with firearms. You're a small, agile target and your lack of height doesn't diminish your reach as it would in unarmed combat.

He's a tradcon who thinks that exterminating billions of non-whites will stop Angloskanks from getting raped by Tyrone to settle drug debts.

The tradition of indiscriminate terrorist attacks on places of worship had been invented by none other than Muslims. Now muslims have fallen victim of their own idea of attacking churches and “competing mosques”. The violence has come a full circle.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I thought /pol/cels were white aryan chads but guess they are just coping retards.

great manlets make history.

The tradition of indiscriminate terrorist attacks on places of worship had been invented by none other than Muslims
Stop.it probably has always been in history lmao
Both war and religion was a thing since beggining of humanity. you wouldnt say it if you knew basic history lol since its has always b. it was always a thing even before islam: roman-judeo wars,migration period between 375–568 AD ,late antiquity etc. I don't even mention about stuff happened in asia and in other parts of the world. you just dont know what to say and claim it,extremly retarded

Last edited:
The tradition of indiscriminate terrorist attacks on places of worship had been invented by none other than Muslims. Now muslims have fallen victim of their own idea of attacking churches and “competing mosques”. The violence has come a full circle.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Ever heard of the crusades?