Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New Zealand Orders Extradition of Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom to America

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major
★★★★★

New Zealand Orders Extradition of Kim Dotcom to American Pigs​

Andrew Anglin August 16, 2024

Hilariously, Kim Dotcom is only my second favorite fat guy named “Kim,” but he’s a great guy.
However, it was just stupid to be taking the positions he takes and doing the things he does while being in direct reach of the US government.
People need to stop getting screwed like this. I don’t want to see Kim crucified, but on an even bigger level than him personally, it is demoralizing to everyone opposing the US crime gang to see him get got.
There are not that many of us in the public who will come out very aggressively against the US government and its activities. At least there are not many people in the English-speaking world.
People need to be smart. If you want to do “copyright infringement” and use some of the proceeds to fund organizations that undermine the hegemony of the US empire, don’t live in New Zealand.
Come on.
(All that said, he doesn’t appear to think he’s actually going to be extradited. The US has been trying to do it for over a decade.)
Reuters:
Kim Dotcom, who is facing criminal charges relating to the defunct file-sharing website Megaupload, will be extradited to the United States from New Zealand, the New Zealand justice minister said on Thursday.
German-born Dotcom, who has New Zealand residency, has been fighting extradition to the United States since 2012 following a FBI-ordered raid on his Auckland mansion.
Justice Minister Paul Goldsmith signed an extradition order for Dotcom, a spokesperson for the Minister of Justice said.

Justice Minister Paul Goldsmith
I considered all of the information carefully, and have decided that Mr Dotcom should be surrendered to the U.S. to face trial,” Goldsmith said in a statement.
“As is common practice, I have allowed Mr Dotcom a short period of time to consider and take advice on my decision. I will not, therefore, be commenting further at this stage.”
Kim is a hero and maybe he has a plan.

Thus far, no one has been able to be in a Western-aligned country and stay out of reach. He’s done it for a long time. Maybe he has a back-up plan to escape on a boat to the Solomon Islands (Sino-Friendship believers). I just looked at a map and the map in my head seemed to think those islands were closer to New Zealand than they actually are.
But a daring escape would be exciting.
But we watched what happened to Assange in the UK. We saw what happened to McAfee as soon as he landed in Spain. We’ve seen too many good men go down.
Snowden was the only one who was smart. Him and that boomer who claimed asylum in Belarus after being persecuted over January 6th. He was based, because he said it was like eating cranberries.

If you’re going to go hard on the most powerful people in the world, you need to be smart about it. Again, maybe Kim is being smart – he’s not in a US gulag yet and he doesn’t seem worried.
But you hate to hear this sort of thing.
There are so few of us who have the balls.

British Empire controlled these Anzacs and lot of other uklets around the world, now that it's history, these are submitting to Americans