Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New York Times Article: "The Short History of Simp". Have a laugh!

Fucking Jews

Imagine giving a shit about these sorts of things

Attachments

• fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353.jpg
    fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
The Jew York Times is run by Jews and Jew York is a kike infested shithole, Frenchies used to know this but I guess you are guilty of 6 gorrillion now too :feelskek:

They will use the word misogynistic on anything an ugly man touches. Why don’t they fuck off and interrogate all the rappers calling women bitches?

It's actually a pretty well-written article

This is "American Media". Outdated, irrelevant and austistically flailing to keep up with the readers. NYtimes my foot this is tabloid level nonsense.
:feelsugh:

it's not that opinionated other than the weird stuff about how the term simp is "misogynistic". I was not aware that the word had been around for so long tbh TIL

it's not that opinionated other than the weird stuff about how the term simp is "misogynistic". I was not aware that the word had been around for so long tbh TIL

Exactly

((( ))) = me no watch/read

This is "American Media". Outdated, irrelevant and austistically flailing to keep up with the readers. NYtimes my foot this is tabloid level nonsense.

:feelsugh:

All news media is quickly being tabloid gossip about the common citizen's life and the culture wars instead of seriously reporting on people in power.