Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New York police just pepper sprayed and arrested their senator for protesting.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Police state baby.

This why I live in a forest

Police state baby.

This why I live in a forest
94884271 695398627936066 306055061660762112 o

Just a state senator, a nobody.

It's okay cause he was a nigger

All this riot crap is making me sick to my stomach. Imagine if an incel was killed during restraint by police. These animals would be celebrating instead. Absolute hypocrisy from a very filthy species.

oh he was black, that explains why

He wasnt protesting actually
He was just there but oh boy we know what police think about negros

when you have to call in the military because a bunch of liberals are destroying people's stuff -
trumppepe.0.0.png

why does he have chinese words in his twitter name, don't tell me he tries to pander to asians as a black man :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Bet they told him to stop resisting while he rolled around in agony

I hope the black protesters start targeting the white protesters, then we will reach peak KEK.

man this protesting shit seems fishy why george floyd. There are so many vids of other black people of getting shot but nobody started rioting. Why now out of all times? Something seems fishy :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

man this protesting shit seems fishy why george floyd. There are so many vids of other black people of getting shot but nobody started rioting. Why now out of all times? Something seems fishy :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Isolated incidents like George flyod death happen to people of all races often, but they focus on the joggers as the are low iq, violent and easy to rile up due to a deeply entrenched entitlement and victim complex.
And they also have no respect for authority and constantly try to resist arrest or run away, meaning police have to restrain them.
Police also have to stop them more often as tge joggers are mostly the ones commiting crime.

The white cucks and antifa lap it up as they are useful idiots for the jews and or want to try and use the protests to bring about their fake 'revolution'

Isolated incidents like George flyod death happen to people of all races often, but they focus on the joggers as the are low iq, violent and easy to rile up due to a deeply entrenched entitlement and victim complex.
And they also have no respect for authority and constantly try to resist arrest or run away, meaning police have to restrain them.
Police also have to stop them more often as tge joggers are mostly the ones commiting crime.

The white cucks and antifa lap it up as they are useful idiots for the jews and or want to try and use the protests to bring about their fake 'revolution'
i wonder what is the correlation between that blacks doing the majority of the crimes and the growing police-brutality :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Anyone who beats the shit out of normies and dogfuckers, either police or protester or vandalizer, is based.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back