Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New year's shit

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Spent it with Mom and sister with their roastie friends

It destroyed what little self esteem i had that literal slut friends my sister has, that she has confirmed, answered me with one word responses and always tried to turn away from me and stay away from me in general. As usual endless indicators of negative interest every time I try

She belongs in jail
full

Maybe she just wants you to be alpha and grab a handful of her ass.

She belongs in jail
full
I got extremely wasted off their vodka though. :feelsLightsaber: my sister started bitching at me for being un gentleman like for making her roastie friends carry everything even when they indicated they wanted me to be their slave but I was too drunk to care. 3 aeconds in they're already giving one word responses to me and turning away from me everywhere, screaming muh boyfriend I have a boyfriend, I don't owe them fucking SHIt

I got extremely wasted off their vodka though. :feelsLightsaber: my sister started bitching at me for being un gentleman like for making her roastie friends carry everything even when they indicated they wanted me to be their slave but I was too drunk to care.
Good job
full

I spent it lying on my bed with my laptop. I didn't do anything special for midnight.

New year means nothing imo. The year changing number isn't going to change anything.

New year shit for me and just like any other day