Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Year's Eve

I

Incelar

Greycel
So it is that time of the year again. While everyone is making plans with their girlfriends and friends where will they attend New Year's Eve you just think about how lonely you are. You might try to justify in yourself how it is night like every other but deep down you know that you are outcast and that nobody wants to spend time with you.

Time to driver my sister and her slut friends to their party & stay up all night so i can take them back home. Like i do every year. Might just drive them off a cliff this time.

edit: fyi FBI this is hyperbole

LeagueEuW said:
Time to driver my sister and her slut friends to their party & stay up all night so i can take them back home. Like i do every year. Might just drive them off a cliff this time.

Yes, it's time for a murder-suicide. Two birds with one stone.

I have the opportunity to do something on New Year's Eve, but I'm not too sure if I want, probably don't. I don't like being included just because I am such a loser with nothing to do.

I'm ugly so I will die alone.

wtf are you talking about?

New Year's was months ago.

http://www.wicca-chat.com/witch_sabats/samhain.htm

You can't even enjoy anything if you are dog shit ugly. The only reason I would get invited to a party is out of pity, if I showed up then what the fuck am I going to do. My ugliness is the elephant in the room and everyone just wants me to fuck off because I lower everyone's value and girls will ask why there hanging out with that loser.