Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting New Years drunk

lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
★★
The truth comes out of me when I'm drunk, this is fucking hell, I met with old friends from school and they told me their success with females in college, it's unbearable to me. Telling me sexual experiences they've had in college and I can tell they aren't even lying, makes me so angry, I'm missing out on so much. I didn't deserve this shit. I wasn't a bad person from the beginning, this inceldom is making me insane, I really don't know how much longer I'll last.

Excuse the autism in this thread I'm 1 beer away from a blackout.

Last edited:
If you believed everything normies said about sex then they'd all have 10" dicks, last for hours and regularly sleep with 10/10 girls.
I can guarantee that 90% of the things they said is bullshit cope on their part.

If you believed everything normies said about sex then they'd all have 10" dicks, last for hours and regularly sleep with 10/10 girls.
I can guarantee that 90% of the things they said is bullshit cope on their part.

I know these people personally, I can say one of them may have lied but I have a very personal old friend that told me in high detail him being with 3 different girls since college started 4 months ago, and he's genuine chadlite so I believe it.

I know these people personally, I can say one of them may have lied but I have a very personal old friend that told me in high detail him being with 3 different girls since college started 4 months ago, and he's genuine chadlite so I believe it.
Chads have no reason to mention such things, they are above it because sleeping with women is a normal occurrence to them. Normies all bounce off of each other when they talk about sex because none of them want to be the guy that says "I had drunken sex with a fattie and I lasted 2 minutes". So they exaggerate in order to sound more alpha than they really are and in time they believe that bravado.

at least u had friends in college

at least u had friends in college
im actually too drunk i meant from school, im currently in college without friends

corrected the thread now

Same buddy boyo
i thought college would be a potential for a big break

ive never been more wrong i'm avoided like the plague, I don't have the same interests as the people in my course, and to make it worse I'm ugly.

im gonna vomit tomorrow for suree

every day drunk gang

This is why you're better off spending New Year's alone.

i got drunk again tonight and i don't remember writing any of this

it gets worse