Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New Year Normies Are The Absolute Worst (Message to Godzuki)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
There is nothing worse than these New Year NPCs that have these stupid goals and grand plans of radically changing for the better just because the year has increased +1.

As I've been told and as I believe, if you want something then you'll do it. You won't make excuses and you'll do whatever it takes. You don't wait for a special date to begin, you begin immediately.

Because nothing changes but the date.

The only relevant part about what day it is how many days you've wasted and how many days you could've had accomplishments if you started and were consistent to work on it.

I remember @everythingislava being on my case for coming from back from my strike when I should've been brushing up on my Japanese. And sure I am a hypocrite and an incels.is whore but imagine if I was the type of cuck to say, in January 1st everything's going to be different. I'm going to start learning then.

No!

When I go hardcore with that (which is going to be any day now for real) it's going to be right then and there and I'm not going to stop until I accomplish what I set out to do.

So @Godzuki my message to you is not be like these normies and even worse these foids that make all these promises about how much weight they're going to lose for Chad and all these other lousy broken promises (because most people are lazy, that's simply human nature).

If you want to be a new you then you start right now, it's got nothing to do with any new year.

GunToHead2

Reminds me I met with my personal trainer last week and signed up for 7 sessions (7 weeks until I go to Japan).

I'm going to the gym everyday from now. Because I'm an insomniac I only got like 5-6 hours of sleep last night and I need 10 to function but I don't care. I'm going to the gym tonight and every weekday until I leave.

I even joked with my trainer how I'm glad I'll be in Japan in January (I tell everyone I speak to more than once about how I'm going to Japan) to avoid all the "New Year people" and he even scoffed at the zoo the gym is going to become with all these retards.

So don't be another bovine in the normie herd.

Why put something off for new-year when you can resolve yourself right now. New years resolutions are for people who don't have self-discipline, typical of a foid.

Last edited:
good luck but you should not have hopes about Japan if you do not want be very delusional

good luck but you should not have hopes about Japan if you do not want be very delusional

As I told my trainer I'll be there the whole month while all the New Year normies are coping.

GunToHead

I'm not making some lousy "resolution" I'm going to make my dream come true. It's got nothing to do with the New Year either, that's just when my semester ends and I got the month off from college.

I'll do the same again in the Summer until I move to Asia forever eventually. Because that's what I want and I'm going to make it happen.

While I'm there, all these New Year morons will be texting on stationary bikes across the country while trodding along at a slow rate, drinking a soda, and eating a bag of chips about how better they're going to become this year.

I'll be standing in the gym on the first of January to mog all the newsfags with their pussy lightweight dumbbells. I may be a ugly baldcel bra but I will bench these faggots to hell and back :woke::fire::fire::fire::fire::incel:

How long will you be in Japan?

I need to get off this site. My hiatus was good for my soul and treizekhushrenadamaxxing. I need to gain control of my primal instincts to ascend mentally.

No excuses though. Everything was my fault.

I'm going to the gym everyday from now. Because I'm an insomniac I only got like 5-6 hours of sleep last night and I need 10 to function but I don't care. I'm going to the gym tonight and every weekday until I leave.

Always hit the gym until you collapse.

Last edited:
treizekhushrenadamaxxing

This

> There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God.
> Consider this a gesture of civility towards Miliardo Peacecraft. Remember this for the future; a war with no civility only gives rise to massacre.
> Miliardo, as you are aware the Earth is behind us. We will not retreat because I love the Earth.
> I'll go where ever my mind takes me.
> When wars are dehumanized both victory and defeat become miserable, and God no longer lends a helping hand.

@wayshegoes as you are aware Japan is behind us. I will not retreat because I love Japan.

View attachment 62964

> There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God.
> Consider this a gesture of civility towards Miliardo Peacecraft. Remember this for the future; a war with no civility only gives rise to massacre.
> Miliardo, as you are aware the Earth is behind us. We will not retreat because I love the Earth.
> I'll go where ever my mind takes me.
> When wars are dehumanized both victory and defeat become miserable, and God no longer lends a helping hand.

@wayshegoes as you are aware Japan is behind us. I will not retreat because I love Japan.

"Just watch me, I am going to live...right till the bitter end! I will live the hard life of a warrior!"

I will never LDAR until my last breath on this earth. I will do whatever it takes to embody the principles and philosophy of Mr Treize.

"Just watch me, I am going to live...right till the bitter end! I will live the hard life of a warrior!"

I will never LDAR until my last breath on this earth. I will do whatever it takes to embody the principles and philosophy of Mr Treize.

c98ba6a40ddb6f0364d66f90b5650bb4.jpg

Un is mommytier btw.

latest

It was just a meme. I'm never going to change.

cope, specific dates are very important. Deadlines motivate you to make shit happen

Enjoy Japan and rock out with ya cock out.