Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New world order race mixing achieved. A sea of London brown

who cares. all of them lowinhib mog me. i have hs throwbacks.

Degenerate non whites, tsk tsk.

muslims will be majority in europe and behead most whites in 20years

the all mighty british empire strikes again!

Untitled

probably heavy like/dislike manipulation going on

Damn Johan libert. And what do you mean by ((YouTube)))

Jewtube is known for manipulating the like / dislike ratio for their corporate cutomers when they come under fire. For example in the diablo immortal announcement or gillette ad they deleted the dislikes multiple times. Comments too.

Maybe Im wrong though. UK is a country of cuckolds

Jewtube is known for manipulating the like / dislike ratio for their corporate cutomers when they come under fire. For example in the diablo immortal announcement or gillette ad they deleted the dislikes multiple times. Comments too.

Maybe Im wrong though. UK is a country of cuckolds
That makes sense why the comments are disabled, ppl probably commented on the disgusting race imbalance

I can't even read the video title properly ffs

Europe is blacked

That makes sense why the comments are disabled, ppl probably commented on the disgusting race imbalance

could be simply the channel policy also, I looked at another vid from them and comments were disabled

What the actual fuck. Africa is whiter than this.

Meh I don't really care about if there's whites it's just how inter mixed it is, everyone person is a different shade

Lol. How is everyone being multiracial more concerning than the total white population shrinking? Whites practically built civilization.

Lol. How is everyone being multiracial more concerning than the total white population shrinking? Whites practically built civilization.
Yeah I know it's just not what I was pointing out/noticed
Actually to be honest both correlate. Because they're trying to mix us out

Massive lifefuel for ethniccels,not gonna lie.

London is a shithole at this point.I was offerred cocaine at least twice every time while walking to my local KFC.

London is a shithole at this point.I was offerred cocaine at least twice every time while walking to my local KFC.

Worse thing is, it'll be pure shite coke as well. Aye London's fucked. Hardly a day goes by without the street monkeys stabbing anrand killing one another.

Worse thing is, it'll be pure shite coke as well. Aye London's fucked. Hardly a day goes by without the street monkeys stabbing anrand killing one another.
Yeah,got a knife pulled out on me. :feelsbadman:

>Britain rules the waves

Whites treat the whole world like it's their brothel, they also promote feminism and sexual freedom whenever they can, now this freedom crap bites them in the ass and they can't stop crying

Whites treat the whole world like it's their brothel, they also promote feminism and sexual freedom whenever they can, now this freedom crap bites them in the ass and they can't stop crying
I didn't say I care look above I'm just pointing it out

LMAO get fucked brits. Most Europeans are pretentious and annoying I'm glad they're getting replaced.

bbc takeover is karma for cucking ethnics, cant say that i feel any sympathy for them tbh

UK is cuckness