Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New Wikipedia page: Elliot Rodger Effect

I missed ER day this year :(

Elliot Rodger Drinking GIF - Elliot Rodger Rodger Elliot GIFs

I missed ER day this year :(
Our Blessed Saint will forgive you if you follow his example to redeem yourself as a disciple, being the next hERo (just a joke, FBI)

18 August 2024
prev15:49‎ General Alek‎ +157‎No edit summary

He died 10 years ago, my God, how much his existence and deeds hurt the feelings of foids and their simps. In our information flow, when people don't remember what happened 2 weeks ago, it's crazy to talk so much about an event 10 years ago.

He died 10 years ago, my God, how much his existence and deeds hurt the feelings of foids and their simps. In our information flow, when people don't remember what happened 2 weeks ago, it's crazy to talk so much about an event 10 years ago.
"I will cast terror into the hearts of the normies, thus, strike off their Roblox and TikTok videos"

-St. Elliot "Gaming" Rodger, probably

He died for your virginity

"I will cast terror into the hearts of the normies, thus, strike off their Roblox and TikTok videos"

-St. Elliot "Gaming" Rodger, probably
It's crazy that people don't remember what happened two weeks ago, but they keep talking about the person who did the incident 10 years ago. This means that he really hurt the feelings of normal people, since they can't forget him.

Inceldom going mainstream is really bad for everyone. It will drive Incels more towards self hate as well as a worsen of already bad mental health thus violence of general virgin and or socially shunned men will carry on a similar action as Elliot Rogers - thus calling it an 'effect' does make sense, but on the other hand it also disregards the fundamental importance of men in our society and might even put non incel, non virgin men into the Blackpill community.

The rise of MGTOW and Redpill is already obvious in the West, if womens dating standards and irrational expectations increase even further and on top of that make Inceldom a mainstream, where every non social media present Sub8 male is essentially becoming an "Incel" we will eventually face a, most certain, social collapse. This combined with an already upcoming rise of Hyperinflation might break the west completely.

It's crazy that people don't remember what happened two weeks ago, but they keep talking about the person who did the incident 10 years ago. This means that he really hurt the feelings of normal people, since they can't forget him.
Memeability, media available and originality I guess. Its just like how Brenton Tarrant is remembered. Livestreamed, written a long manifesto, put memes on his "gaming" video.

Highly debated here but his (relatively, for incels) good looks made him ironically spread the message much more easily

Inceldom going mainstream is really bad for everyone. It will drive Incels more towards self hate as well as a worsen of already bad mental health thus violence of general virgin and or socially shunned men will carry on a similar action as Elliot Rogers - thus calling it an 'effect' does make sense, but on the other hand it also disregards the fundamental importance of men in our society and might even put non incel, non virgin men into the Blackpill community.

The rise of MGTOW and Redpill is already obvious in the West, if womens dating standards and irrational expectations increase even further and on top of that make Inceldom a mainstream, where every non social media present Sub8 male is essentially becoming an "Incel" we will eventually face a, most certain, social collapse. This combined with an already upcoming rise of Hyperinflation might break the west completely.
Yeah, dude, the only purpose of hypergamy is to reduce fertility. The elites used it perfectly, depriving a huge number of men of potential offspring and significantly reducing the birth rate throughout the developed world.

should have the link to the song "hey elliot roger here"

18 August 2024
prev15:49‎ General Alek‎ +157‎No edit summary
@General Alek

Based edit. Normies shall not know "peace" until we are in their head rent free; sometimes literally

He's alive
@General Alek

Based edit. Normies shall not know "peace" until we are in their head rent free; sometimes literally
They don't want to have peace, they're like communists, they need some kind of enemy even if this enemy is nonexistent.

He's alive

They don't want to have peace, they're like communists, they need some kind of enemy even if this enemy is nonexistent.
Become the enemy they say you are (just a joke)

Mass inceldom is good for (already) incels. It helps accelerate the gender conflict, in which men will win out in the end. Mass ultraconservative changes to society, is needed; it doesn't matter how that is achieved - be it the rise of NSDAP (partially via democratic means), or by mass NEETing, or by mass rape, or by civil war. This change is inevitable.

The alternative is to let third worlders demographically replace your people; those people tend to be ultraconservatives that's why they have high birth rate.

Become the enemy they say you are (just a joke)
We are enemies for simple disagreeing with ubiquitous bluepill and other feminist shit pumped into (((media)))

We all live in the shadow of the Supreme Gentleman.

Nobody can dodge the rodge, he is immortal

There will be many more ER,S in the foreseeable future

glowing thread

Why do double niggers always link m.wikipedia.org

how? I don't entrap people or some shit which is what the feds do.
female FBI agents wear the tightest little pantsuits they make me salivate.

the day of retribution

I wish this nigga was able to break into that sorority house. He has a legacy either way but damn that would've been amazing.

We all live in the shadow of the Supreme Gentleman.

View attachment 1229553
He was a great guy. He will always be remembered for what he did. He made a point for all of us.

I hope the worthless tranny who wrote that gets cancer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back