Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New Way to Curb Whores On Tinder And Other Social Media

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Was on live stream with @Cuyen and we're watching a YT video about, is the internet making Americans dumber, and it got me thinking: There was a female going on about how she loved her phone and she felt good going on Facebook because of all the likes she got on her whore photos and whatnot, which is typical. This got me thinking, there should be a way to curb this type of whorishness. And there is.

It's quite simple actually. We get designated phone collectors to round up females' phones (like cowboys round up cattle), put them in a sack and throw the sack on a fire. Done.

I think way to prevent this is keeping them away from internet tbh not only this but we also need to keep rights away foids are extremly low iq like you saw it and social media made it easier for foids to whoring

foids shouldn't be allowed to use internet and smartphones tbh, too bad that will never happen :feelsbadman:

Holy shit, insanely high IQ

Let's get it up and going boyos

Foids use phones only for validaiton.

Maybe a text from mom here and there.

Inshallah today we will raid on them on stream

I use my phone 24/7 so im not gonna judge them.

More and more I think the world would be a better without the Internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back