Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based new way for us to ascend ?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
O12blgjdsw431

jfl if you haven't tried this in 2020
based obesecel

Last edited:
JBW in action yet again.

I heard he died

If you are talking about ascending ( I have just read the title ) then
Images 94

I can swear I saw one of the user mentioned here in a filler before and after and he became a complete Chad.

fucking noodles.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
noodlewhore was so traumatized because she had to interact with a non- chad JFL
noodles cant wait to reach the west after boomer billy beta gives her a visa.

Last edited:
Low inhibit mogged to oblivion and back.

View attachment 237567

I can swear I saw one of the user mentioned here in a filler before and after and he became a complete Chad.
All of them mog me :feelsclown:

Although if they're not dumpster diving i can see why some would be Incel

All of them mog me :feelsclown:

Although if they're not dumpster diving i can see why some would be Incel
Yeah many of them mog me too but some of them are genuine incels. Plus some like knajjad are 5'2 so incel by default.

The look on her face JFL like she is describing how she has been raped or something

images (94).jpeg

Do you have a better version of this as nick names are too blurry. Also brandio & itsover should be included too tbh.

I would (left pic)

a girl wiping my butt is not my definition of ascension

noodlewhore was so traumatized because she had to interact with a non- chad JFL
Yea and to think pre hypergamy she would have been happy with any white male even a white obesecel

I have to note that is seems to be not that uncommon for the chad to fail in slavlands. Best example(Weed is another one) is this guy:

Chad failer

^Pretty guy who managed to get a role(probably by submitting his ass to some faggot - will not be surprised) in some shitty movie:

Chad failer2

But this does not help him much once his looks started to decline, and currently he is nothing.

Why him and others? Well partly because Slavlands are ruled by self-awared incels, not chads. No one likes chads that much except foids but they are not that powered with feminism .. yet.

So keep spreading the black pill - maybe some day West will not be so pathetic and submissive to pretty fags and their sluts...

Last edited:
I have to note that is seems to be not that uncommon for the chad to fail in slavlands. Best example(Weed is another one) is this guy:

View attachment 237587

^Pretty guy who managed to get a role(probably by submitting his ass to some faggot - will not be surprised) in some shitty movie:

View attachment 237591

But this does not help him much once his looks started to decline, and currently he is nothing.

Why him and others? Well partly because Slavlands are ruled by self-awared incels, not chads. No one like chads that much except foids but they are not that powered with feminism .. yet.

So keep spreading the black pill - maybe some day West will not be so pathetic and submissive to pretty fags and their sluts...
I'm not saying weed is Chad but he certainly is Chadlite. And I can't imagine that guy you posted to be incel in any part of the world tbh.

I'm not fom West tho

I'm not saying weed is Chad but he certainly is Chadlite. And I can't imagine that guy you posted to be incel in any part of the world tbh.

He is 100% chad in slavlands. Location can add/sub 1..2 points...

what the actual fuck