Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New war?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Russia kinda stopped caring about the entire South Caucasus area after they got deeply involved in the Syrian conflict. It'd be interesting to see how different countries react. I would expect Turkey to get involved.

Not really interested unless nukes start flying

Russia kinda stopped caring about the entire South Caucasus area after they got deeply involved in the Syrian conflict. It'd be interesting to see how different countries react. I would expect Turkey to get involved.
It's pretty funny since Russia has aided Armenia with weapons and Turkey has strong ties with Azerbaijan.
Same thing is happening in Syria, Russia supports the Assad regime with military equipment and Turkey provides anti government rebels with military equipment. ( Although most fighting has stopped since Russia and Turkey are now conducting joint military patrols along the M4 highway which is under anti government hands. A kind of ceasefire has been signed. )

I like Caucasians!

Yea Caucasians!

There's always war everywhere you just don't hear about it.

Wish curryland and chinks would team up together

Not really interested unless nukes start flying
Yeah neither of these countries have nukes so it's not going to matter.

I still have high hopes for an India-China war breaking out. Or an india-Pakistan war. Or even better, both, and starting up a legit World War for real if the US gets involved as a proxy war against China.

I still have high hopes for an India-China war breaking out. Or an india-Pakistan war. Or even better, both, and starting up a legit World War for real if the US gets involved as a proxy war against China.
You want to get drafted to fight on behalf of a society that bullied and laughed at you and prevented you from ranting about the problems you had with women even online?

There are plenty of military wars going on right now if anyone wants to go and fight and end their life in battle.
But don't assume the rest of incels that are coping and otherwise okay with their lives would be okay with a World War happening.