Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New user proposing

Windowlicker

Windowlicker

Greycel
Hi I am a new member here. English is not my native language. So excuse me if it is not perfect. I am from Belgium. I heard about this incel culture in the newspaper and I could recognize it with my own life. I had readed a bit but I decided to make an account.

In my school years I never was popular dude. Chad like guys bullied me and stacy like girls humiliated me. They always told me I never would have sex and nobody would become my friend.

When I went to a technical university in The Netherlands, my life became a bit better. I joined a student association for students that like cardgames, and I got some friends there. We drinked a lot of beer and played games together. But I could still not date any woman. In that technical university the women where 20% of the students. So even the ugliest ones could get laid by cooler guys than me. Asked two girls for dating but they both rejected me. I was also in love with a woman but she only used me to cry about chads who treated her like garbage, but wasn't interested in me.

When I graduated and got my first job, I tried online dating. I thought women would be more grown up and a healthy guy with a decent job like me would get a wife easily. But I was wrong. For many years I have sent over 2000 messages. Only getting back a few. Three times I was able to arrange a date. But the first one friendzoned me and the second one did not appear and blocked me.

The third and last one got me closest to having sex. She wasn't a beauty at all. She weighs 130 kilo's, wears glasses, has short red coloured hear, wears facial piercings and gauged ears and she had a bad breath. The only thing that was nice was her eyes and smile. I was so desperate that it was enough for me to date her. And at the end we even kissed (could feel a tongue piercing)! The first and last time for me. After that she ghosted me for nu reason. I still don't know why.

I'm 34 now and still a virgin. Not planning to visit a whore because the lack of sex isn't a big deal for me. I just want to have my own family with a normal, average looking girl. But no women is looking for a normal guy with a decent job like me. Magazines talk a lot about women that cannot find a decent man. But they only want perfect men that do not exists. I am thinking about to go to Ukrain or the Phillipines to find a woman that has not been spoiled by modern society.

I know there are discussions here about how true incel anyone is. I'm not interested in how true I am. I think we are all victims of the modern society that spoiled women and make us guys suffer. I'm joining here to talk with some peers and maybe we could support each other a bit.

For the rest, I love watching footbal, playing cardgames and I love electronic music.

Welcome to the commmunity

I know there are discussions here about how true incel anyone is. I'm not interested in how true I am. I think we are all victims of the modern society that spoiled women and make us guys suffer. I'm joining here to talk with some peers and maybe we could support each other a bit.

Sounds like you belong. And I'm glad you're not another faggot who whines about who's the biggest incel loser on here.

And your username is fucking hysterical.

Sounds like you belong. And I'm glad you're not another faggot who whines about who's the biggest incel loser on here.

Thanks

I am a big fan of the music of Richard D. James so it's a perfect nickame for me :D

Welcome wizard. Are you looking forward to Artifact? (Upcoming computer card game from the creator of magic)

Not all new people are bad. Welcome, brother.

Chaderlands too damn, can't even imagine what your life there had been like. Welcome home.

Chaderlands too damn, can't even imagine what your life there had been like. Welcome home.

Chaderlands, I will remember that :)

But to be honest, The girls in The Netherlands are way more sexy than in my own country. But as an incel that doesn't make a difference.

welcome sorry u have to live this hell, also i can attest to online dating being a waste, i struggle to even get a message back. never been on a date.

Magazines talk a lot about women that cannot find a decent man. But they only want perfect men that do not exists.
This is the truth! For years we have hear about how women can´t live up to the beauty standards of media and magazines. But we have it harder than them. For men to get a good body we have to work out for many years dedicated, women? They just need to not eat like a hippo all the time as this picture demonstrates
Dont eat like a hippo work out

Also welcome, it seems like you really have tried your best.

Revolt against the Modern World

I hope u don't get cancer, because of some people here.

Thanks

I am a big fan of the music of Richard D. James so it's a perfect nickame for me :D
I was hoping it would be an Overwatch reference.

Anyways, you seem like a truecel (and a wizard), so welcome.

welcome op, do you like kanker hoers?