Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion New Turning Red Globalhomo Disney Movie

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
So Disney has released a new kids movie about a girl that turns into a red bear when she gets excited.

So now Globalhomo/Disney actively promotes twerking and ass slapping to teenage and younger girls. She is 13 btw mods so abides by the rule. The red bear is actually about a girl and her period supposedly.

The slippery slope is real, as soon as some stars start coming out as maps or something that is when shit hits the fan. The parents don't care either as they allow their daughters to have cellphones and watch global homo talmud vision.

Of course reddit and "reviewers" love the film.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/t8qla5/pixars_turning_red_review_thread/

Also lifefuel for @Wizard32

never would have heard about it except for Wizard32 thread on the subject

So Disney has released a new kids movie about a girl that turns into a red bear when she gets excited.

not exactly news here OP we've had lewds of this since 2020
Panda

So now Globalhomo/Disney actively promotes twerking and ass slapping to teenage and younger girls.

where?

if you are referring to the ass-shaking at 5s in your 1st clip that's not twerking, not sure name of move, seems like some kind of exaggerated 'flossing' tbh which Disney even shows on Bluey

I think maybe you mean what Mei Lee Ling does in panda form in the 2nd vid but she's shaking ass to piss off a giant panda not arouse her so I don't know if it's that degen tbh

I like it, seems whiolesome

I hate everything about earth pelase please mia more kill me

Better ded than red

I think I've seen this thread here before.