Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New Trend on Dating Apps- It’s Over for Manlets

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I see so many “Muslim” ethnic foids that look to be no taller than 5’3 with their short proportions claiming they are 5’7+ on Salams. They just want manlets to be too intimidated and instinctively know they have no chance to get laid. @PLA1092 @Incelius Savage

ofc these whores would do this.

I see so many “Muslim” ethnic foids that look to be no taller than 5’3 with their short proportions claiming they are 5’7+ on Salams. They just want manlets to be too intimidated and instinctively know they have no chance to get laid. @PLA1092 @Incelius Savage
The fuck is Salams? :feelshehe:

Brutal, though; 6'2 Chaddam/Chadpreet only, sweaty. :feelsclown:

The fuck is Salams? :feelshehe:

Brutal, though; 6'2 Chaddam/Chadpreet only, sweaty. :feelsclown:
It’s the most popular Muslim dating app in the US

Wtf is this "become Islamic" trend are people really this bored

Every man should add 2 inches to their real height. I'm gonna start claiming 6'2.

RAPE (IN VIDEOGAME)

Every man should add 2 inches to their real height. I'm gonna start claiming 6'2.
most guys do this, I cope by saying I am 5"11 like my dad and 5"11 guys pretend to be 6"1'

This is why importing muslims can't save the west, there are too many protections for foids and since they are traitors with no cultural loyalty they will instantly take the chance to become hypergamous whores, my sister looks at sub 6 foot men, like my dad and me and said they weren't marriage material. Its over for american muslimcels

Chrome screenshot 1679580924245

This guy changes his height more than women change sex partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back