Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New tranny manifesto just dropped

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-

Attachments

• 1679971845599521.jpg
    1679971845599521.jpg
    853.5 KB · Views: 312
Fuck trannys and fuck the foids that support them.

Wants to be a man.

Has girly handwriting and writes like a reddit faggot

Would like a transcription, is it just a single page? Ridiculous.

not reading
Didnt read that retarded blurry shit either but the last sentence sounds very ER and should be the slogan of .is :
I'm telling you stay FAR, FAR away from incels.is unless you wanna risk getting sucked into their twisted world of hate and violence.

I fucking hate sloppy handwriting

She’s burning in hell as we speak.

WTF is this writing is she trying to sound like a man?

WTF is this writing is she trying to sound like a man?
She tried to be a man. Too bad she failed to realize dating as a man is pretty much impossible. Doesn't help that she was ugly as fuck and did not have a penis. She had no chance at getting a girlfriend since she identified as a man.

once again foids don't realize how hard being a man is

what is rdrama.net does anyone know

what 4chan post is that image from

what is rdrama.net does anyone know
Reddit had a r/drama sub which was similar to kiwi farms and was mostly full of normies, it got neutered hard by the admins and they moved off-site.

Last edited:
I don't even think the tranny actually wrote it. It looks like it was trying to be "fancy" and used some computer font to type it. Good riddance to it!
Yeah every letter looks the same.

Reddit had a r/drama sub which was similar to kiwi farms and was mostly full of normies, it got neutered hard by the admins and they moved off-site I guess.
kiwifarm sounds retarded who is interested in this shit fr

That font and yellow makes reading this a headache. Jesus mang.

That is fake, you stupid nigger.

FAQ- FYI- INCASE ANYONE CARES!!!
AIDEN- WAS THE ATTACK ANTI-RELIGION IN ORIGIN?
Bro no, the attack was not an attack on religion, it was SELF DEFENSE like... in the name of TRANS RIGHTS. Liek... BRO. I'm just out here trying to meet chicks and it's like DUDE ererybody has to get UP IN MY GRLL about BEING A DUDE. Look, I'm SORRY that my junk fell off in the womb but bro you needa understand. tryin to dunk on me 24/7 for this shit???
Like omg dud fr this is enough to drive a bro CRZY!!
DID YOU INTEND TO TARGET KIDS/ POLICE/ TEACHERS ETC.?
Nah man, like ACAB right? So if it happens in happens. Fuck those kids tho// those punks constantly be dunking on me and shit. same w/ teachers, like BRO can you just not call me by my dead name? WTF
WHAT FINALLY SET YOU OFF?
Yo dude, let me lay it on you straight- rDrama.net. rDrama.net is like one of the gnarliest, most heinous online communities you'll erer come across/ And even as someone who's all about free speech, it totally bums me out that Reddit is cool with this cesspool of bigotry and cruelty. Like, seriously, it's worse than ovarite. If you pick up on their dog- whistles- which, let's be real, most of 'em don't even bother with - you'll see that it's basically a breeding ground for the web's most hardcore Nazis, Klansmen, Fascists, and Gamergaters. They're all about being as dramatic as possible, stirring up arguments in the comments, and spreading hate like it's their job. It's like that book 1985- if you haven't read it yet, do yourself a solid and check it out, because it[s freaky how muck it lines up with what's going down in our society. Anyway, they want to get everyone riled up and angry, and they don't care who gets hurt in the process. They jump from chicks to dudes to trans, spreading their toxic ideas and gaslighting people who're been through some real messed-up stuff. And get this- They're even into kink-shaming! Some poor folks have even been driven to suicide because of thesse clown

Stop taking the bait. This is clearly not real. Its an rDrama psyop

Comfy looking bedroom, minus the flags.

And i thought i had a bad handwriting. Shit literally looks like hieroglyphs

Someone convert this drivel into plaintext format, I can't read that mutt handwriting

Fuck this gay shit

Written in gothic letters? Dnr

Someone convert this drivel into plaintext format, I can't read that mutt handwriting
It's here:
FAQ- FYI- INCASE ANYONE CARES!!!
AIDEN- WAS THE ATTACK ANTI-RELIGION IN ORIGIN?
Bro no, the attack was not an attack on religion, it was SELF DEFENSE like... in the name of TRANS RIGHTS. Liek... BRO. I'm just out here trying to meet chicks and it's like DUDE ererybody has to get UP IN MY GRLL about BEING A DUDE. Look, I'm SORRY that my junk fell off in the womb but bro you needa understand. tryin to dunk on me 24/7 for this shit???
Like omg dud fr this is enough to drive a bro CRZY!!
DID YOU INTEND TO TARGET KIDS/ POLICE/ TEACHERS ETC.?
Nah man, like ACAB right? So if it happens in happens. Fuck those kids tho// those punks constantly be dunking on me and shit. same w/ teachers, like BRO can you just not call me by my dead name? WTF
WHAT FINALLY SET YOU OFF?
Yo dude, let me lay it on you straight- rDrama.net. rDrama.net is like one of the gnarliest, most heinous online communities you'll erer come across/ And even as someone who's all about free speech, it totally bums me out that Reddit is cool with this cesspool of bigotry and cruelty. Like, seriously, it's worse than ovarite. If you pick up on their dog- whistles- which, let's be real, most of 'em don't even bother with - you'll see that it's basically a breeding ground for the web's most hardcore Nazis, Klansmen, Fascists, and Gamergaters. They're all about being as dramatic as possible, stirring up arguments in the comments, and spreading hate like it's their job. It's like that book 1985- if you haven't read it yet, do yourself a solid and check it out, because it[s freaky how muck it lines up with what's going down in our society. Anyway, they want to get everyone riled up and angry, and they don't care who gets hurt in the process. They jump from chicks to dudes to trans, spreading their toxic ideas and gaslighting people who're been through some real messed-up stuff. And get this- They're even into kink-shaming! Some poor folks have even been driven to suicide because of thesse clown

Remove the picture.

I refuse to believe this is real. Nobody who wants to be taken seriously writes like that.

she wonders why she gets dunked on? :feelskek:

ugly ass bitch , your short , you have no jaw , your a femlae wantng to be man .

Imagine throwing your privilege " away :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Jesus Christ, I cant read a single word. What was that thing on while writing that?