Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New to the incel community & have questions

Spedcel

Spedcel

Greycel
So I've recently discovered the incel community and realized I was one, came to this site to learn more about being one. I have a couple of questions about the terms often used here
What are all the "pills" and what do they mean? I know that the "blackpill" is about harsh truths and life being unfair, but are there any others I should know about?
Are all females like the shallow ones that have rejected me in the past? I can't seem to think of many besides the possible exception of my family members (though I fear my younger sister may be becoming a female who is only attracted to looks, not personality).
Who are Stacies and Chads? I believe they may be people that are virtually the opposite of incels, but are there any others I should know?
Thanks.

larper or troll

IT infiltrators researching for their homework be like

3DF4AB96 8433 446B B83C A2C76DE03A94

Brutal First Post Pill :dafuckfeels:
Who are Stacies and Chads? I believe they may be people that are virtually the opposite of incels, but are there any others I should know?
Thanks.

LARP
:feelsbaton:

Last edited:
Just read stuff from the incel wiki, you'll learn everything that way.

Anyone who joined this site should know these basic things JFL. You are trying too hard larper.

Anyone who joined this site should know these basic things JFL. You are trying too hard larper.
>durr everyone who joins this site must have been rotting behind his pc for years so that he is up-to-date with the modern-day meme jargon :feelstastyman:

This thread really has attracted a bunch of autistic tards. Imagine gatekeeping meme buzzwords like "Chad" and "blackpill".

>durr everyone who joins this site must have been rotting behind his pc for years so that he is up-to-date with the modern-day meme jargon :feelstastyman:

This thread really has attracted a bunch of autistic tards. Imagine gatekeeping meme buzzwords like "Chad" and "blackpill".
Stop covering for your buddy, larper.

If you even lurk for a day, use google and have a working brain you can figure this out pretty quickly. It's not rocket science.

Stop covering for your buddy, larper.

If you even lurk for a day, use google and have a working brain you can figure this out pretty quickly. It's not rocket science.
It really isn't. You've just been rotting in your basement for so long that you forgot just how divergent internet slang has become from day-to-day English.

The terms "larper" and "lurk" thah you used are internet words, for instance.

Yikes! Let's unpack this.

So I've recently discovered the incel community and realized I was one, came to this site to learn more about being one.
You came to this site to LEARN MORE ABOUT BEING ONE? What is there to learn? You're either an incel or you aren't an incel. Every incel has their own life and their own personal experiences related to inceldom. What is there to LEARN you infiltrator?

What are all the "pills" and what do they mean? I know that the "blackpill" is about harsh truths and life being unfair, but are there any others I should know about?
The blackpill is fundamentally about the importance of looks. However the word can also be used the same way normies use the word "redpill" - a brutal truth that is hard to accept. One of the most important pills you need to know about before joining this community is the dotpill. The dotpill destroyed me so take caution when doing research into that particular pill.

Are all females like the shallow ones that have rejected me in the past? I can't seem to think of many besides the possible exception of my family members (though I fear my younger sister may be becoming a female who is only attracted to looks, not personality).
Your sister is BECOMING a female who is only attracted to looks? Females don't BECOME that way they are BORN that way.

Stacy = a physically attractive female.
Chad = a physically attractive male.

Get a life. Just look at yourself. Look at you. Take a long look at yourself in the mirror. Taking time out of your life infiltrating an obscure forum for lonely virgins and not even being able to do a good job of it. Really pathetic and genuinely sad. I imagine you think you're 'above us' by assuming that we're as retarded as you are but you are no better than us to be taking time out of your day making fake accounts on an obscure forum on the internet and doing a terrible job at it.

One of the most important pills you need to know about before joining this community is the dotpill. The dotpill destroyed me so take caution when doing research into that particular pill.

Get a life. Just look at yourself. Look at you. Take a long look at yourself in the mirror. Taking time out of your life infiltrating an obscure forum for lonely virgins and not even being able to do a good job of it. Really pathetic and genuinely sad. I imagine you think you're 'above us' by assuming that we're as retarded as you are but you are no better than us to be taking time out of your day making fake accounts on an obscure forum on the internet and doing a terrible job at it.

Everything is a huge cocklos going up your tight ass

The blackpill is fundamentally about the importance of looks. However the word can also be used the same way normies use the word "redpill" - a brutal truth that is hard to accept. One of the most important pills you need to know about before joining this community is the dotpill. The dotpill destroyed me so take caution when doing research into that particular pill.

Yikes! Let's unpack this.

You came to this site to LEARN MORE ABOUT BEING ONE? What is there to learn? You're either an incel or you aren't an incel. Every incel has their own life and their own personal experiences related to inceldom. What is there to LEARN you infiltrator?

Your sister is BECOMING a female who is only attracted to looks? Females don't BECOME that way they are BORN that way.

Stacy = a physically attractive female.
Chad = a physically attractive male.

:worryfeels:

what if he's for real tho, maybe he's still transitioning from his bluepilled phase. ngl asking something like this on here in a very polite manner is either a giga truecel trait or larp

what if he's for real tho, maybe he's still transitioning from his bluepilled phase. ngl asking something like this on here in a very polite manner is either a giga truecel trait or larp

The height pill destroyed me...

@Weeb25 @Haywire is this a new clown

If someone turns off the lights, will OP glow? :waitwhat:

I’m Chad. How may I help you?

Just join a club of hated scum without knowing anything about them bro

graycel moment

So I've recently discovered the incel community and realized I was one, came to this site to learn more about being one. I have a couple of questions about the terms often used here
Thanks.
Stacies and Chads are the most attractive women and men.