Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New to incels.me / confidence

1hundr3d

Banned
-
Hey, Im new to this forum,
I haven't read that much but I relate quite a bit to the feelings of being physically inferior. I have a bit more optimism about my future (im only 16) than some people on this page but Im hoping that I can learn from others experience and get laid soon.

Besides announcing my existence, I wanted to bring up the topic of charisma, confidence and fashion. I know a lot of guys at my school who are super ugly but dress well, have weirdly high amounts of confidence and get girls. Does anyone know how to get that confidence/fashion sense? if so, does it represent hope for incels?

*I read the rules but Im new so If I said something bad let me know please don't ban, I know you are really strict when it comes to banning"

alcohol/drugs + gymcelling + NoFap for confidence.

Confidence- believing in your ability to do a thing, self assured in beliefs about yourself and what you do

Muh cunfidenze and "I know this ugly guy but he dressed well and got girls" all wrapped into one thread. SUS

maybe confidence is the key to beating inceldom, like if we had the confidence to work out, talk to people and be outgoing we might have better chances.

YOooo i saw your video, I have faith in you dude!
Thanks man!

1- those guys are not that ugly
2- even if they were, they must have a shitload of money and/or status and the girls like hanging around them but won't necessarily have sex/be in a relationship with them
3- confidence as you know it is a meme, it doesn't matter if you don't have the looks though you can slay with good looks and low "confidence", it's just a bonus to add if you look attractive

Personality doesn't beat looks but personality goes a long, long way. NT can be average or even ugly but be completely unaware of it and have no confidence/self-esteem issues at all and the train just keeps rolling

confidence is important for social circle and status. Both of those things increase your chances of getting laid tbh

I suggest you take a look at this thread.
https://incels.is/threads/blackpill-archive.61693/

Be careful, you're pushing a bluepilled ideology.
What exactly is the blue pill? all I know is that its a niave idea that everyone dislikes
Muh cunfidenze and "I know this ugly guy but he dressed well and got girls" all wrapped into one thread. SUS
dude obviously if you just dress well you aren't going to get girls, Imo like 80% of getting girls has got to be genetics. But like if you can probably maximize your attractiveness in the other 20% and maybe get some ok looking girls. This is my current theory though, hasn't worked for me yet :'(

Last edited:
What exactly is the blue pill? all I know is that its a niave idea that everyone dislikes
Bluepills are strictly a false representation of reality. No truth to them. Phrases such as "Everybody is beautiful" or "Everybody has that special someone", ie feel good lies, are perfect examples of bluepills. The first phrase is obviously false as a beautiful person is somebody who stands out as being more attractive than others, meaning that it's impossible for everybody to be beautiful. The second one is one of my favorites; how in the world could such a thing be possible? There's not even an even number of men and women in the world.

I said that you were pushing a bluepilled ideology because you seem to be suggesting that as long as you have the necessary confidence you will be able to find someone, which is obviously not the case if you know the first thing about human sexuality. Looks are king when attracting the opposite sex. A 5'1" 1/10 man, no matter how much confidence he has, is most likely to die unloved by a member of the opposite sex.

1- those guys are not that ugly
2- even if they were, they must have a shitload of money and/or status and the girls like hanging around them but won't necessarily have sex/be in a relationship with them
3- confidence as you know it is a meme, it doesn't matter if you don't have the looks though you can slay with good looks and low "confidence", it's just a bonus to add if you look attractive
I think confidence is really important to medium to attractive guys, but less on people like me. Like one of my close friends is a basically a chad physically but has so many self esteem issues and shit that he gets no girls and gets bullied for it. And then like guys who are just normal looking with a lot of confidence get so many girls it brains me. And while it matters to them, I have never met a dude who is ugly and confident and gets girls.

I think confidence is really important to medium to attractive guys, but less on people like me. Like one of my close friends is a basically a chad physically but has so many self esteem issues and shit that he gets no girls and gets bullied for it. And then like guys who are just normal looking with a lot of confidence get so many girls it brains me. And while it matters to them, I have never met a dude who is ugly and confident and gets girls.
you know what a Chad is but not familiar with bluepills? Stop larping idiot

Bluepills are strictly a false representation of reality. No truth to them. Phrases such as "Everybody is beautiful" or "Everybody has that special someone", ie feel good lies, are perfect examples of bluepills. The first phrase is obviously false as a beautiful person is somebody who stands out as being more attractive than others, meaning that it's impossible for everybody to be beautiful. The second one is one of my favorites; how in the world could such a thing be possible? There's not even an even number of men and women in the world.

I said that you were pushing a bluepilled ideology because you seem to be suggesting that as long as you have the necessary confidence you will be able to find someone, which is obviously not the case if you know the first thing about human sexuality. Looks are king when attracting the opposite sex. A 5'1" 1/10 man, no matter how much confidence he has, is most likely to die unloved by a member of the opposite sex.
Yeah I see what you mean, statements like everyone is beautiful are toxic. I see how what Im saying might come across as similar to the blue pill ideology but I am just trying to give advice to others like me/ learn from them. I am ugly as balls but I still think there is hope for me since Im 5'10" and pretty strong. Im not trying to give people false hope, more so increasing my chances to get laid and sharing my thoughts on maximizing my attractiveness.
you know what a Chad is but not familiar with bluepills? Stop larping idiot
lol everyone knows what a chad is, I have heard of blue pill before but never got a comprehensive explanation of it

Does your chad friend ever try to get girls?
I guarantee you he'll get at least one if he goes on tinder(assuming he's chad) or tries to date one, on the grounds of looks alone, at least one and that's being generous.
Personality/hobbies/interests bluepill crap makes more sense than the "confidence" meme, at least those are definable and thus common ground between the two parties can be found, as for "confidence" it's a scam, it's undefinable and basically just feeds off the idea that women like doninent males regardless of the way they look, that is false, in most cases.

How the fuck does on define "confidence"?
Does one have to walk a certain way?
Talk a certain way?
Like certain things?
Behave a certain way?
See how vague and undefinable it is?
The confidence meme is a middleman for the status quo that decrees it must always and always be your fault that you can't attract women no matter what.

Last edited:
I see how what Im saying might come across as similar to the blue pill ideology but I am just trying to give advice to others like me
What puts a 16-year-old self-claimed virgin in a position to give advice to others? You yourself said that your theory hasn't been panning out for you. You're like a homeless man giving real estate advice.

The confidence meme is a middleman for the status quo that decrees it must always and always be your fault that you can't attract women no matter what.
^ Solid gold.

Last edited:
Does your chad friend ever try to get girls?
I guarantee you he'll get at least one if he goes on tinder(assuming he's chad) or tries to date one, on the grounds of looks alone, at least one and that's being generous.
Personality/hobbies/interests bluepill crap makes more sense than the "confidence" meme, at least those are definable and thus common ground between the two parties can be found, as for "confidence" it's a scam, it's undefinable and basically just feeds off the idea that women like doninent males regardless of the way they looks, that is false, in most cases.

How the fuck does on define "cobfidence"?
Does one have to walk a certain way?
Talk a certain way?
Like certain things?
Behave a certain way?
See how vague and undefinable it is?
yeah fair enough, my chad friend doesn't even really try and get girls, he's just depressed all the time.

as to the confidence thing, I consider it to be more like self authenticity, like security in yourself and who you are, regardless of flaws and bad looks. I think that self assurance is reflected in everything you do, so in a way yes, it does have something to do with the way you talk and walk". Then again I have no idea how people gain or lose confidence, so it might just be a chad thing.
What puts a 16-year-old self-claimed virgin in a position to give advice to others? You yourself said that your theory hasn't been panning out for you. You're like a homeless man giving real estate advice.

^ Solid gold.
I said it hasn't worked entirely, but I have started socially climbing and talking to girls on social media. I started paying more attention to what I wore and made an effort to make friends with socially influential people. Im not saying this will work for everyone (let alone anyone) but its been kinda working for me.
go away zoomer

stop spoonfeeding. anyone who doesn't lurk long enough to understand is a fakecel.

well said.
bite me

Last edited:
yeah fair enough, my chad friend doesn't even really try and get girls, he's just depressed all the time.

as to the confidence thing, I consider it to be more like self authenticity, like security in yourself and who you are, regardless of flaws and bad looks. I think that self assurance is reflected in everything you do, so in a way yes, it does have something to do with the way you talk and walk". Then again I have no idea how people gain or lose confidence, so it might just be a chad thing.

I said it hasn't worked entirely, but I have started socially climbing and talking to girls on social media. I started paying more attention to what I wore and made an effort to make friends with socially influential people. Im not saying this will work for everyone (let alone anyone) but its been kinda working for me
That's not my point, my point is the word "confidence" and what it represents being used as a covert blame tactic hence my use of quotation marks to represent such, of course confidence is idealistically a good thing, but not when you're ugly and have people blaming your lack of such rather than your looks which are proven to severely dimminish your chances thus making confidence and personality sort of obsolete.
Those "how to be alpha" chanels cash in on telling you to act more "confident" so you get women, normies tell you that because it's taboo to bring up the suggestion that women are not as fair a sex/gender as we had believed.
Confidence meme is snake oil if you're not above a certain looks threshold which means being ugly.

Last edited:
but its been kinda working for me.
Unless it gets you laid, it's all an illusion that you're coping with. No one here wants your rehashed version of "just get out there bro." You're coming off as either a bluepilled idiot or a troll, neither of which we really tolerate on this site.

Unless it gets you laid, it's all an illusion that you're coping with. No one here wants your rehashed version of "just get out there bro." You're coming off as either a bluepilled idiot or a troll, neither of which we really tolerate on this site.
What do I just give up then?

T B H
B
H

alcohol/drugs + gymcelling + NoFap for confidence.

Bad advice. Alcohol/drugs are bad for aging. Gymcelling without steroids is useless. And NoFap is a total bullshit.

Dorian Grey effect. Horse before the cart.

What separates confidence and cockiness?

Does your looks influence your personality?

If you're good looking and your face and frame fits everywhere than you're bound to be accepted by everyone therefore you can be more confident and happier.

Others become assholes and resented but they're still accepted.

If your face doesn't fit than confidence will automatically be seen as cockiness.

Once you're pigeon holed than it's game over.

That insurmountable obstacle is what really fucks up normies and foids. Trying to get their head round it.

You should try fasting. It massively increases HGH maybe you can get to 6'1 and that's a great halo.

You shouldn't be here kid

You shouldn't be here kid
Unfortunately it's the curiosity that drives people here. just joined myself and I think I don't belong here either, yet.