Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New Tinder subscription for 500$ every month

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Its called TINDER SELECT
A subscription in tinder that costs 500$ every month, not 500 for lifespan, 500$ every month, also It Will be accessibile for the 1% of users of the platform, than It Will be unavoidable
Search yourself on Google if you want

Might as well hier a hooker at that price range

I noticed that this was already been discussed, lol

What moron would pay £500 for Tinder?

When will retards understand that there is no subscription for your bone structure ?

Its called TINDER SELECT
A subscription in tinder that costs 500$ every month, not 500 for lifespan, 500$ every month, also It Will be accessibile for the 1% of users of the platform, than It Will be unavoidable
:feelshaha: redpilled paypigs on the line already
JUST SWAP 2 MILLION TIMES BRO AND COLD APPROACH 500 WOMEN TRUST ME

I’ve got a lot of extra money and gonna give it a shot

Post your results here then

When will retards understand that there is no subscription for your bone structure ?
I saw a suifuel youtube video about chads on tinder. They do pay for premium tinder as it does get them from 100s to matches weekly to 10,000+. Retarded for a sub-7 male to do this though.

I'd rather manufacture my own drugs for that money or if need have a whore over, imagine putting that amount of dosh (more then my apartment rent) towards the POSSIBILITY of a date.

Then again I guess it was made for rich folks particularly chads so it was not meant for me.

Im thinking of trying tinder again

Its called TINDER SELECT
I'd pay 500$ for guaranteed matches/meet-ups+happyendings, other than that jfl

Oh fuck the requirements lol

? you don't fulfill these? damn