Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment New tinder experiment with a Chad, operation 'Ethno Chad'.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Let's see how he will do.

IT hates him, but still he can slay all its admins in one simple trick. Discover his secret.

square-chin-1.jpg

next time do an average white man and an ethnic male model and compare the results

Is the face shopped? Looks unnatural.

View attachment 77437

Let's see how he will do.

These experiments are such BS when you are this obvious about what your intentions are, you should have never used the word hate, you could have worded it in a more neutral way that would have been just as racist - "I believe in being around my kind", "I wish to perserve my race", etc.

When you phrase it like you did you are bound to get troll, people who are on to it, and just give the replies they know you want so they can laugh about it thinking - "this idiot actually thinks were not on to this", your setup is TOO OBVIOUS.

These experiments are such BS when you are this obvious about what your intentions are, you should have never used the word hate, you could have worded it in a more neutral way that would have been just as racist - "I believe in being around my kind", "I wish to perserve my race", etc.

When you phrase it like you did you are bound to get troll, people who are on to it, and just give the replies they know you want so they can laugh about it thinking - "this idiot actually thinks were not on to this", your setup is TOO OBVIOUS.

Suggestions are always welcome, I'll edit the bio.

you have a point BPP

Say about hating black people on your profile and only right on black foids. That would be an interesting experiment.

Say about hating black people on your profile and only right on black foids. That would be an interesting experiment.

What City in America has a high rate of black people?

@NeetSupremacist
Do one but with a nazi Chad in a ethnic country like India or Indonesia or Malaysia.

This better?

Above-average IQ.

“If you’re believing in tradtional values and the recreation of the Third Reich then you’re the perfect woman for me”

JFL if these whores fall for this. :feelskek:

Only moderately less autistic. How many WNs do you know who love Netflix?

These sluts don't understand anyways, you guys are overestimating the IQ of these whores. Come on now...

a little too strong on the third line and down i think. people will think it's fake

Should have used a better looking chad

Have you got any result so far, OP?

Women won't date him he has a very bad personality :soy::soy:

Hope I'm not too late

Yeah that is good, minus the third reich part JFL, that's a dead give away of a fake profile, people with these kinds of strong racist beliefts are not up and open about it, they gather secretly, they have communities in which they meet up and socialize, they see apps like Tinder as tools created by jews to spread degeneracy, what you need is a low tier racist, not a full on "I believe in natzism" racist.

Also you want to bait some women with feminist ideals too, so change "traditional" into "strong family values", its the same thing but its worded in a way not to offend women, it gives them a mental cope, allows them to deny reality, don't be too direct, word things in a way to let the person walk into your trap. Most feminist women tell themselves they have "family values" too.

Take out the "hello I'm Jason" part, seems like an obvious "incel" thing to do, its like a guy walking around announcing his name and he has a name tag on, they can see your name is Jason already, tinder is about sex, get to the point.

Take out the "please read bio" part, especially because its in all caps, its a dead giveway that your focus is on them reading the bio, tinder is about sex first and relationships 2nd, nobody looking strictly for someone with racist values makes tinder their first choice, again these kinds of people have communities and "meet ups" to find their kind.

Put - "I'm looking for a woman with similar values, I believe in the preservation and protection of my peoples identity and values. If you are not white I'd prefer you did not message me, I only wish to be around my kind"

(the word "wish" is less demanding and aggressive than "want", makes it sound more like your racism is outside of your control, its something "deep" JFL)

Put - "If you believe in strong family values and the establishment of safe communities for our people, then you're the perfect woman for me"

So this is what I would put the bio as:

"I love netflix, travelling and other outdoor activities

I'm looking for a woman with similar values, I believe in the preservation and protection of my peoples identity and values. If you are not white I'd prefer you did not message me, I only wish to be around my kind

If you believe in strong family values and the establishment of safe communities for our people, then you're the perfect woman for me"

Hope I'm not too late

Yeah that is good, minus the third reich part JFL, that's a dead give away of a fake profile, people with these kinds of strong racist beliefts are not up and open about it, they gather secretly, they have communities in which they meet up and socialize, they see apps like Tinder as tools created by jews to spread degeneracy, what you need is a low tier racist, not a full on "I believe in natzism" racist.

Also you want to bait some women with feminist ideals too, so change "traditional" into "strong family values", its the same thing but its worded in a way not to offend women, it gives them a mental cope, allows them to deny reality, don't be too direct, word things in a way to let the person walk into your trap. Most feminist women tell themselves they have "family values" too.

Take out the "hello I'm Jason" part, seems like an obvious "incel" thing to do, its like a guy walking around announcing his name and he has a name tag on, they can see your name is Jason already, tinder is about sex, get to the point.

Take out the "please read bio" part, especially because its in all caps, its a dead giveway that your focus is on them reading the bio, tinder is about sex first and relationships 2nd, nobody looking strictly for someone with racist values makes tinder their first choice, again these kinds of people have communities and "meet ups" to find their kind.

Put - "I'm looking for a woman with similar values, I believe in the preservation and protection of my peoples identity and values. If you are not white I'd prefer you did not message me, I only wish to be around my kind"

(the word "wish" is less demanding and aggressive than "want", makes it sound more like your racism is outside of your control, its something "deep" JFL)

Put - "If you believe in strong family values and the establishment of safe communities for our people, then you're the perfect woman for me"

So this is what I would put the bio as:

"I love netflix, travelling and other outdoor activities

I'm looking for a woman with similar values, I believe in the preservation and protection of my peoples identity and values. If you are not white I'd prefer you did not message me, I only wish to be around my kind

If you believe in strong family values and the establishment of safe communities for our people, then you're the perfect woman for me"

More bone mass in his lower third than my entire body

The third reich part seems to be a bit too obvious. I would write something like "If you're a woman and believe in the right of our people to live among ourself you are the right woman for me."

Results of the experiment are in this video:

There's the difference between us and Chad. We would be called racist pigs but with Chad they "admire his honesty." JFL

Just be literally Hitler bro :soy::soy::soy:

There's the difference between us and Chad. We would be called racist pigs but with Chad they "admire his honesty." JFL

Interesting, if an ugly guy would believe the same thing as Chad in the experiment he would be called an extremist right winged racist. But when Chad has the exact same ideas he would be seen as 'someone very honest' about his beliefs. JFL

Things like this experiments are something i really appreciate, but also gets me hard than everything. Life on tutorial mode.

"I admire your honesty"

foids being foids

Interesting, if an ugly guy would believe the same thing as Chad in the experiment he would be called an extremist right winged racist. But when Chad has the exact same ideas he would be seen as 'someone very honest' about his beliefs. JFL
An ugly guy would have his profile deleted by Tinder in hours.
Results of the experiment are in this video:

Funny thing is you'd have even better results with nazi Chad in ethnic majority countries like Colombia or Brazil or Indonesia. There's a reason a ton of alt-right figures have Asian and latina wives and girlfriends.

Last edited:
Another post by legendary chadfisher @NeetSupremacist :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelskek:
Jfl at these dumb whores

So, I can just express my real rightwing tendencies then. I will try it out of curiosity.

So, I can just express my real rightwing tendencies then. I will try it out of curiosity.

You can do that but only if you're Chad, if you're not Chad you can't. And if you're Chad than you don;'t belong on this forum....

You can do that but only if you're Chad, if you're not Chad you can't. And if you're Chad than you don;'t belong on this forum....

Hmm, I will see how they react, but you have to keep in mind, that I am living in Germany, also known as Cuckmany.

Hmm, I will see how they react, but you have to keep in mind, that I am living in Germany, also known as Cuckmany.

Sure, but do you have a Chad face?

But the Golden One...

I have a German face.
This forum has a shit ton of Germancels, pal.

The only Chads in Cuckmoney are the Chadfugees who get to live rent-free and cuck the German taxpayers.

Pictured: a Chadfugee about to cuck a Germancel -

gtnlO2A.jpg

Last edited:
But the Golden One...

I have a German face.

I don't understand what you try to imply here, I know ugly German incels and I know Chad Germans, so what are you?

This forum has a shit ton of Germancels, pal.

The only Chads in Cuckmoney are the Chadfugees who get to live rent-free.

Pictured: a Chadfugee -

lol he’s totally getting cucked

Hitler must be rolling in his grave