Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [NEW THREAD] ITT - continue the story

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
I know a guy who is a balding 5'2 indian janitor

that is very successful with women

And he used the penislossus shampoo

This can't work because there are no rules for how many words at a time a person can add.

He bought my book. After reading it, he abandoned defeatism, improved his confidence and learned to respect women. Now he's happily married with kids.

The End.

fuark it would've been easier if it was an imageboard

he has a point system where his wife rewards him a lego star set each time he listens his wife get fucked by tyrone
one day he got fed up and went back to india, where he joined an indian rape gang

one day he got fed up and went back to india, where he joined an indian rape gang
Then he went to the himalayas and started meditating on the peak

He bought my book. After reading it, he abandoned defeatism, improved his confidence and learned to respect women. Now he's happily married with kids.

The End.
It was only 9.99 for a book with one page that said just be confident, then I told him about my $3000 one month course

It was only 9.99 for a book with one page that said just be confident, then I told him about my $3000 one month course
since he was indian he believed in hinduism and reincarnation so he was reborn as Elliot Rodger who read the book and join the 3000 one month course

fuark it would've been easier if it was an imageboard

I don't think it would. There needs to be rules about how many words you can add. Otherwise any one of us could just derail the story by writing several paragraphs, if we really wanted to.

He got leg lengthening surgery and became transage, identifying as a white 25 year old, did jelqing exercises and started to slay
Mad puss

He failed and posted in r/IncelTears till the end of times under the name of u/BrazilianSigma

They found rapey Aladdin costumes, a magic carpet, and a small monkey to rape with them

Now this is the true ending

He walks into a bus and this song starts playing:

He notices a woman in the back and some other ethnic males in the back with lust in their eyes

There's a pause in the mood, everyone is still, all the guys in the back lock eyes with him, a single tear falls down his cheek (music gets louder)

"I........ AM HOME!" (music gets louder again)

Men start tearing the womans clothes off as he rushes to the back to embrace his fellow ethnic brothers, they embrace eachother and chant as her panties are teared off (fade to black, sound fades with visuals)