Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL new term, GO DP

Double penetration?

no, he's not an incel. fuck that edgefag.

I wouldn't be here if I could.

seriously, why do people get hyped up so fast over every single school shooter, atleast let the motives become clear first ffs

it's bad enough when literally every school shooter now is being associated with incels, but associating some retarded columbine faggot (at least he killed 10, so nice for him), to incels when this guy probably wasn't even incel is just insulting.

seriously, why do people get hyped up so fast over every single school shooter, atleast let the motives become clear first ffs
Because autism.

sub-buzz-16743-1526672765-1.jpg

yeah, no wonder he shot up a school

:feelsmega:

ok @Weirdcel forget i ever said anything lol.

sub-buzz-16743-1526672765-1.jpg

yeah, no wonder he shot up a school

:feelsmega:

ok @Weirdcel forget i ever said anything lol.
>negative canthal tilt
>fat
>no jaw
>awful head shape
>complete sperg on top of all that
>got bulied

Both physically incel and mentalcel. He's basically one of us. People expect every shooter to look like Joseph Merrick when the truth is non-deformed men still can't get laid much of the time.

dragon punch? like the uppercut from the street fighter series? yeah, definitely if i were lower inhib...

He was low inhib enough to shoot up a school but too high inhib to sui

1526675920845.png

Pic is from May 2nd. What happened to his weight in a little over two weeks?

giphy.gif

While I completely subscribe to all Alex Jones theories, I think he was playing the angles in those pictures to look less fat.

>negative canthal tilt
>fat
>no jaw
>awful head shape
>complete sperg on top of all that
>got bulied

Both physically incel and mentalcel. He's basically one of us. People expect every shooter to look like Joseph Merrick when the truth is non-deformed men still can't get laid much of the time.

Dude had autism guaranteed. He's an average or above average white guy. In his other pics he looks handsome.

He's 17. He'll probably be out of prison some day. Maybe get a name change and all that.
Uh he killed ten ppl. What do you mean he’ll get out? Is this sarcasm

He'll be getting fan girl letters and nudes in prison.