Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New Study: Finasteride damages more than 10,000 genes

Nothing's free. There's always some cost.

Clown world, nothing new.
Whores who take it deserve incel sons who will hopefully kill them in revenge.

Could explain why more zoomers would be incel than before aside from foid hypergamy.

JFL I have taken Fin for 5 years and then started taking Dutasteride too which is like Fin x2

fin has been sus to me ever since i found out they give it to mtf trannies

This. The universe works on the basis of quid pro quo you always have to give something to get something. You can choose to pay the cost now or later the norwood reaper always comes to collect on those debts

What new insight does this even have for men on Fin?

In conclusion, the 5-α reductase inhibitor drug as finasteride is associated with common adverse health effects in women with long-term treatment for androgenetic alopecia such as; irregular menstrual cycle, aromatase disorder, high cholesterol, heavy menstrual bleeding and induced DNA damage. Long-term-treatment follow-up revealed that (5 mg/day) effects on hair growth are sustained in most women. Finally, the study recommended that finasteride should not be administrated as treatment for androgenetic alopecia in women.

I wonder what the downsides for women would be if they took a much smaller dose? I watched a video where some doctors recommended guys should be taking 1mg 3 times a week so 5mg/day in a woman sounds seriously high.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htBPxLOC47I

I am curious to see how harmful and lasting the damage is for females at different doses. Reproducibility would also be a smoking gun. Idk why the Looksmax armchair scientists are sperging out :feelsseriously:

Can't they just solve balding already. Stop researching cancer and women issues and useless shit and put everything into curing baldness and reopening bone growth plates.

What is finasteride? I googled it and still can't tell what it is used for.

What is finasteride? I googled it and still can't tell what it is used for.
it's used for hair loss. if you googled it, it should have been the first result.

You are what you eat, better step your game up & cannibalise hairbrush Chad.

it's used for hair loss. if you googled it, it should have been the first result.
It said some shit about urinary retention and enlarged prostate too.

Suifuel for baldcels

Shit man, one thing that actually worked for me. :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

@FACEandLMS thoughts?

I wouldn't care if fin or dut took 40 years off my life, I would do anything to keep hair. The fucking ridiculous thing is that my norwooding is so aggressive that I STILL am thinning and norwooding a bit, you wouldn't notice but it is starting to get worse. I would be prince William mode now without it though.

The fact that male pattern baldness still exists is absolutely fucking crazy. I just don't understand why it hasn't been cured, it's legitimately fucking disgusting. Fuck anyone who says this shit isn't a big deal, or worse, the idiots who literally say it's a good thing. You might as well say cancer is. What the fuck?

People probably lose the same amount of genes or maybe a higher just by walking around with no sunscreen or eating some soyish food everyday.

Just get a hair transplant instead

i was prescribed it but I refused to get the pill. Now I shave my head every 3 months.

Just take the Heisenberg pill bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back