Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New Study: Being Bullied at School SHRINKS Brain Leading to Higher Risk Mental Health Problems

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ading-higher-risk-mental-health-problems.html

These changes, the researchers said, can impact a person's behaviours including emotional processing, motivation, learning and attention later in life.

I was constantly bullied at middle school between 11 and 15 years of age and have serious problems in all those areas, especially motivation and attention :cryfeels:

The blackpill made me forget the bullying I suffered a bit because I started to think my problem was looks and not my beta personality or the effects of the bullying, but now I feel like hunting down my old bullies. But I don't want to go to jail here. It sucks.

I would love to break their knees with a bat and then beat them up till they die.

Last edited:
holy shit this explains alot

i was bullied viciously in middle school and I was a smart kid back then, now im a dumbass. luckily i got revenge on my main middle school bully by beating him up in the 8th grade though

great find
more proof that being bullied in school is worse that a f01d getting raped

Free all bullyslayers

Death to all bullies. Thry are the scum of the earth.

Bullies are just as responsible for school shootings as the actual shooter. They should be punished severely.

Bullies are just as responsible for school shootings as the actual shooter. They should be punished severely.
Shitnormiessay
Tbhnglngl

Just natural selection at work, eliminating the weak.
Say that to my face, with one punch I kill you :feels:

I fucking hate self-hating Darwinian cels.

"The former plays a part in one’s learning skills and memory. The latter is responsible for the regulation of movement and also impacts learning."
I always get shit for not being able to memorize stuff, I always forget names, addresses, etc etc. Just take a look at this. You have a harder time learning stuff and even if you do learn you have a hard time remembering stuff. This is basically the recipe to being a complete fucking loser. No wonder I'm having such a hard time in uni. God I should have gone Columbine on them I swear missed my fucking chance. If any potential school sh**ters are reading this, do the world a favor and do it, and put me in the manifesto please.

You hate it because its true. Its the same with me as well as most other incels here. Nature constantly plays a hand at making living and procreating harder and harder for genetically unfit people. We are not meant to succeed.
I have various disagreements with Darwinian cels, I made a video about it.

My primary disagreement with them is that they disregard the fact that throughout the vast majority of the human history, it wasn't about looks but about strength and power. Women having the freedom to cherrypick good-faced Chads is an extremely recent phenomenon.

Also I was always considerably tall and relatively strong for my age, I was bullied because I was a single mom raised beta high inhib loser.

"The former plays a part in one’s learning skills and memory. The latter is responsible for the regulation of movement and also impacts learning."
I always get shit for not being able to memorize stuff, I always forget names, addresses, etc etc. Just take a look at this. You have a harder time learning stuff and even if you do learn you have a hard time remembering stuff. This is basically the recipe to being a complete fucking loser. No wonder I'm having such a hard time in uni. God I should have gone Columbine on them I swear missed my fucking chance. If any potential school sh**ters are reading this, do the world a favor and do it, and put me in the manifesto please.

I’m surprised that I’m even functional given this information

Bullies are solely responsible for school shootings

Bullies, foids and sjw cunts

>You'll be Chad's boss one day
:reeeeee:

Cope, Chads were always attractive to women.
Yes, but the point is, they couldn't choose. Women were just appropriated by the guys with power and authority, be them Chads or not.

I bet some random sex slave from Gengis Khan would have loved to escape from his yoke and run away with some young pretty boy from his army or something, but they didn't have the freedom to do that.

It was either being raped by powerful guys or married away under the authority or their fathers, communities, etc.

Which is worse, bullying or emotional neglect?

My primary disagreement with them is that they disregard the fact that throughout the vast majority of the human history, it wasn't about looks but about strength and power. Women having the freedom to cherrypick good-faced Chads is an extremely recent phenomenon.

Also I was always considerably tall and relatively strong for my age, I was bullied because I was a single mom raised beta high inhib loser.
If you were so tall and strong you'd have beaten them up instead. Chadarwin strikes again, you are a subhuman worker for the high IQ to manipulate.

This week I fantisized about how I would’ve killed my middle school bullies. I would’ve lit firecrackers in a trash can during lunch and when everyone was distracted pull out a lead pipe and hit the two main ones repeatedly in the head. Should I embrace the hate or feel ashamed?

Attachments

• BE171D8C-5124-426B-A996-B468B47EE863.jpeg
    BE171D8C-5124-426B-A996-B468B47EE863.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 69
If you were so tall and strong you'd have beaten them up instead. Chadarwin strikes again, you are a subhuman worker for the high IQ to manipulate.
I was bullied by guys smaller and weaker than me all the time. They just probed me and figured that I was a very passive and beta person so they knew I wouldn't fight back.

Darwincels with muh natural selection are kinda dumb ngl

literally their contribution is "things are that way cuz they r that way lul"

No shit.

This week I fantisized about how I would’ve killed my middle school bullies. I would’ve lit firecrackers in a trash can during lunch and when everyone was distracted pull out a lead pipe and hit the two main ones repeatedly in the head. Should I embrace the hate or feel ashamed?
If I found a way to kill my old bullies with 0% chances of being caught I would do it without a doubt. Sadly, there's no such thing as a perfect crime, and even a 0,1% chance of ending up in a Brazilian jail is too much to risk, so I have to cope away like I do with all my other frustrations.

If I found a way to kill my old bullies with 0% chances of being caught I would do it without a doubt. Sadly, there's no such thing as a perfect crime, and even a 0,1% chance of ending up in a Brazilian jail is too much to risk, so I have to cope away like I do with all my other frustrations.

:soy:

Holy crap. That is brutal.

That article thinks catfishing is bullying. Lol.

I’m just living in the past. Those assholes are long gone, but I still have great deal of anger from what they did to me. Even worse they had girlfriends back then, so they’re having the time of their life right now. I hate them so much.

do not understand that having a gross parent would help, for example, an asperger, would worsen his situation even.

I’m just living in the past. Those assholes are long gone, but I still have great deal of anger from what they did to me. Even worse they had girlfriends back then, so they’re having the time of their life right now. I hate them so much.
They should be hanged and their girlfriends should serve you as rape slaves for a while as a reparation.

Those types who are so vocal about justice would think it's absurd though.

They should be hanged and their girlfriends should serve you as rape slaves for a while as a reparation.

Those types who are so vocal about justice would think it's absurd though.
:feelshmm:

I’m surprised that I’m even functional given this information
I'm not functional. I can't hold a job for more than a couple of months and my concentration abilities and motivation levels are too shitty for any serious academic prospects. I plan on going back to college but it's more a way to be doing something low effort that will fend off pressure from my family.

God had some mercy with me and gave me a middle class family and a big house, so I probably won't starve, but I plan on never seriously working again. If I can get some money through minor stuff like translations it's cool, but my primary goal is renting shit. I have a friend who lives from that.

I'll also create a Patreon for Youtube, I probably won't get relevant coin from it but perhaps something.

If everything goes wrong I'll try to get mental illness money from the government, my aunt gets that. And if even that fails then I'd have to end it all :feelsrope:

I'm not functional. I can't hold a job for more than a couple of months and my concentration abilities and motivation levels are too shitty for any serious academic prospects. I plan on going back to college but it's more a way to be doing something low effort that will fend off pressure from my family.

God had some mercy with me and gave me a middle class family and a big house, so I probably won't starve, but I plan on never seriously working again. If I can get some money through minor stuff like translations it's cool, but my primary goal is renting shit. I have a friend who lives from that.

I'll also create a Patreon for Youtube, I probably won't get relevant coin from it but perhaps something.

If everything goes wrong I'll try to get mental illness money from the government, my aunt gets that. And if even that fails then I'd have to end it all :feelsrope:
I recently dropped out of college and I’ll have to start wageslaving within a few weeks. My motivation is well below sea level, but I have to do something since I’ve only got a few days left in my parent’s house. They’re way too old fashioned to allow me to live with them, even if I were giving them rent money. I don’t plan to make it past 25 however so I’m not too concerned

Being bullied causes depression which causes brain shrinkage.

They’re way too old fashioned to allow me to live with them, even if I were giving them rent money.
You're American/European, right? That cultural aspect of the first world sucks, I love that it's normal to live indefinitely with your parents in Latin culture.

Shit sucks, I'm glad my family is very lenient with my NEETdom and especially with my living here.

I hope you find something bearable and avoid having to resort to the rope so soon, though.

You're American/European, right? That cultural aspect of the first world sucks, I love that it's normal to live indefinitely with your parents in Latin culture.

Shit sucks, I'm glad my family is very lenient with my NEETdom and especially with my living here.

I hope you find something bearable and avoid having to resort to the rope so soon, though.
Yup I’m an Americuck and though at least 1/3 of my generation are still living with their parents past the age of 25, I wasn’t given that option which really sucks because my family is in the upper middle class so money wasn’t the issue here, they’re morals and beliefs are what screwed me over in that regard.

Tbh, there’s really no reason to stick around and if I wasn’t so stubborn and prideful I would’ve roped years ago and since that’s always the most readily available option I’m tempted to do so pretty much everyday.

As for working and a place to stay, I’m a resourceful and adaptable person, I’ll figure something out. Shit, I wouldn’t even mind living in a car tbh. All I really need is food, shelter, and a method of transportation

Just natural selection at work, eliminating the weak.

Not quiet. Bullying in school or in general seems kinda... normal. Boys are the target for usual. Either it is other boys bullying someone by teaming up or even girls do it as well. They are even more malicious. There is no legit starting point of fighting back. If you fight back you will be even seen and labeled as a psychopath. You will get those looks by people. They will see you as mentally ill, although the only thing you did, was fighting back.
So, the only way this is natural selection is to overcome those bullies and kill everyone who is connected to it.

The commentators here saying 'man up' & other such meaningless tripe, are, I suspect, bullies themselves. Now I know why my brain is the size of a pea and I suffer from depression. School and workplace bullying will do that to you. At least nowadays, schools take it seriously. Unfortunately not the case with workplaces, where the victim seems to always be the one who leaves their job.
Game over. You automatically lost in life just because of your pore size/skin quality, your height, and your facial bones. It's womb to tomb for ugly males. I believe this damage is permanent as well so it's over, no amount of hard work will make our brains go back to normal size. Also lol at you get bullied because you are weak. People have beaten up their bullies before. I've stood up to some of my bullies and it didn't help at all. You get bullied because you are ugly. That's all it is. Anything ugly is bad, anything average looking is decent, and anything that is pretty is good. ldar and cope until rope because it never even began if you are a genetic abomination 1-2/10.

Bullying is also rare and only happens to the 1-2 out of ten genetic abominations. This kid was born with deformed ears so now he's fucked for life. It's him being mocked and treated terribly tell the day he dies while also having a harder time learning things and having a garbage memory. Lights out, you're done, nothing you could do. This guy got bullied at school so his parents moved him to another shcool. Oh, what a surprise he got bullied at that school as well because if you're ugly you aren't human, you are subhuman.

Bullying is also rare and only happens to the 1-2 out of ten genetic abominations. This kid was born with deformed ears so now he's fucked for life. It's him being mocked and treated terribly tell the day he dies while also having a harder time learning things and having a garbage memory. Lights out, you're done, nothing you could do. This guy got bullied at school so his parents moved him to another shcool. Oh, what a surprise he got bullied at that school as well because if you're ugly you aren't human, you are subhuman.

Anglophone black people and their English variant are pretty intriguing.

Shit, I wouldn’t even mind living in a car tbh.

This reminds me of:

He got kicked out by his wife, because she wanted a divorce. Now he is living alone in a car. Men who created society are treated like literally trash. Look at some comments. There are some cucks giving this bullshit:
''I know that "they" are not all after money. Just like you are individual man it doesn't mean all men are bitter losers who are angry at women.''

There are even some female with generic replies just like: ''Yee yee some female are bad, but men are bad as well.'' Typical phrasemongering bullshit.
Also there are some females who express their love towards their own dogs. Dog pill?