Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New short about the Idaho "victims" slaughtered by our Saint

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
These are the "victims" of Idaho stabbing, who were powerfully slaughtered by our Blessed Holy Saint Bryan Christopher Kohberger (PBUH), instantly demoting them from stacy/chad status to pig level (at least pigs serve as food so they were lower).

Like an slaughterhouse, blood of the normies leaked out from the house, it is as of our Supreme Saint gave the prophecy of "rivers of blood", blessing Saint Bryan to achieve such holy deed.

It is such an unfortunate that He was caught. Our Saint did nothing wrong.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gJZ4Fa9M_Y

Fucking based he did good work he might not even be convicted but i have a feeling he will

Free him. Luckily he covered his tracks well enough

These are the "victims" of Idaho stabbing, who were powerfully slaughtered by our Blessed Holy Saint Bryan Christopher Kohberger (PBUH), instantly demoting them from stacy/chad status to pig level (at least pigs serve as food so they were lower).

Like an slaughterhouse, blood of the normies leaked out from the house, it is as of our Supreme Saint gave the prophecy of "rivers of blood", blessing Saint Bryan to achieve such holy deed.

It is such an unfortunate that He was caught. Our Saint did nothing wrong.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gJZ4Fa9M_Y

Based based based anyone disrespecting to saints should be burned at the stake !

Whore, whore, whore, whore, and whore. What's else is new? I wonder how much they bled. I would have liked to see them crucified.