Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New Semester of Uni

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
New semester of uni and im 10 times more fucking neurotic than i am last time. literally act like a deranged awkward retard around classmates. Fucking hell :feelsrope:

Daily reminder that university is for normscums and chads to maximize their body count

Im starting uni for a health science diploma at 27 years old
Newbie to uni at this age , kek

:chad: trait for attending a university as an inkwell.

Shrek Meme Discover more interesting Bored Shrek, Funny Shrek, Mike  Wazowski, Shrek memes. https://www.idlememe.com/shrek-meme-2/ | Shrek,  Funny photo memes, Memes

5'2

New semester of uni and im 10 times more fucking neurotic than i am last time. literally act like a deranged awkward retard around classmates. Fucking hell :feelsrope:
I wish you well in your school work, I pray for your success.

Can relate

I'm feeling quite fine unless i don't leave my department building, It's almost full of rice STEMcels like me so doesn't give me anxiety, but when i go to the main building or somewhere like that it's always full of beckys and stacies and normies. I have to avoid visiting there as much as possible

Just gas them stacies and chads. Make deepfakes of foids from your class and post it on 4cuck's /b/