Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New semester at uni

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Ive spent the last weeks on break doing absolutely nothing and barely leaving the house and tomorrow I will be surrounded by normies. I have anxiety in large crowds and its hard for me to adjust after so much time of peace how do I cope boys

You need to learn to love being social. You're leaving happiness on the table, avoiding human contact like this.

You need to learn to love being social. You're leaving happiness on the table, avoiding human contact like this.
He doesnt have to love it. Just learn to tolerate it

What year are you?

there is no cope you will be there and will be destroyed

the first day back would make my heart keep pounding so fast its torture

Suicidefuel coming back to campus and getting constantly mogged again, not to mention back to loneliness.

Ya know, watches are a pretty good cope
1F520E03 48DA 4EF7 9C6C 847FCD7F0599
Just rewire your brain theory

Me too m8, I hate being at uni, I hate studying, I hate the high density of people. I hate the uni culture and norms. Will likely drop out soon, I simply cannot keep on coping like this.

Me too m8, I hate being at uni, I hate studying, I hate the high density of people. I hate the uni culture and norms. Will likely drop out soon, I simply cannot keep on coping like this.
Its not worth dropping out its only a couple of years you have to tuff it out boyo

Its not worth dropping out its only a couple of years you have to tuff it out boyo
I have failed every single final examination of each course so far (JFL) because I can rarely muster the energy to study. When I do manage to study properly for 2-3 hours I get physically exhausted and severely melancholic, no sense of satisfaction is there.

I have failed every single final examination of each course so far (JFL) because I can rarely muster the energy to study. When I do manage to study properly for 2-3 hours I get physically exhausted and severely melancholic, no sense of satisfaction is there.
fuck dude keep on working

push it to theee toopp

cause manija loves you

(no homo)