Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New school season, new ER

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Place your bets on when its gonna happen

One of the reasons why I hate summers is because nothing interesting happens, I just have to rot with nothing to entERtain me (this summer especially seems uneventful, no major plane crashes, political controversies, wars or cop shootings)

Part of me hates that it will soon be September, but part of me is happy and optimistic because the blackpill is now mainstream meaning that theres a very high probability that we will witness another ER

Last edited:
it will most likely happen on febuary or december since holiday seasons are suifuel(especially valentines) as an incel.

It usually happens between March and April for some reason.

ERing always happens during Spring and close to Summer because that's the time for an assessment of your year, where you lose your last remaining hope of making up with your oneitis.

Where I live school started August 7.

Something to look forward to, for sure; a reason to live: to witness the coming of a new saint.

Since Muslims are now raising and training their children to be school shooters, the future looks brightER than ever.

I'm ready for the new season of ER my favorite show.

Lets see who they blame for a false flags boys we might roll the dice and get lucky!

ERing always happens during Spring and close to Summer because that's the time for an assessment of your year, where you lose your last remaining hope of making up with your oneitis.

Possibly also because that’s the height of degeneracy, with spring break and all the girls in summer clothes.

Next shooter better do something interesting instead of a boring ass walk into school and open fire
Biological terrorism? Tbh your right I kind of want something original and creative for aspiring ER edgelords.

Maybe something cool like a fucking flamethrower
Dude... Hell yeah you can legally get one in the states, STEAL YOUR MOMS CREDIT CARD, PREPARE YOUR SHOPPING LISTS BOYS!

Oh boyo
Ban assault flamethrowers
Also would be cool if he had a katana
The ultimate weeb edgelord to further solidify his edge.

Im fucking pumped love reading about mass shootings for some reason
Same I to have this odd obsession but then again it could be a way to send a message and our minds are subconsciously agreeing

We should all meet up for a good time and go ER on some normies

I would love that but white knights and retarded femoids will ruin our fun real quick if they even recieve a hint of us gathering somewhere.

I'll start college soon and ı feel fucking exhausted.ı bet ı'll see so many Chads and chicks there and it is a SuicideFuel to me

I'm ready for the new season of ER my favorite show.
tbhq

The ultimate weeb edgelord to further solidify his edge.
Cucc

Whenever it does happen, I'm just going to sit back and relax watching the news and stifling a giggle everytime I hear a bunch of normanfag sociologists getting interviewed saying "my god, I just cannot understand what would motivate someone to do something like this."

I don't think the rate of hERos is going to stop increasing since the number of depressed virgin/Incel men is only going to keep growing as the years go by and the last 20 years of mass shootings have proved that American politicians are about as proactive about gun control as African warlords

Since Muslims are now raising and training their children to be school shooters, the future looks brightER than ever.
No ERs, AMs or anyone else, just Ahmed Muhammed Abdullahs killing two people and then blowing themselves up

i saw a young happy couple in the park walking their dog and suddenly i was reminded of the blackpill. i also drove past a prime jb walking with some fag probably on the way to a party or maybe to find a bush for a quick shag. i totally regret not rolling down the windows and shouting at them ER style. next time boyos, next time
nah wouldnt work. a bunch of uggos all in the same area would instantly raise suspicion

Last edited:
It will happen, can't wait to praise the hERo.... I hope he will break the high score.

Place your bets on when its gonna happen

One of the reasons why I hate summers is because nothing interesting happens, I just have to rot with nothing to entERtain me (this summer especially seems uneventful, no major plane crashes, political controversies, wars or cop shootings)

Part of me hates that it will soon be September, but part of me is happy and optimistic because the blackpill is now mainstream meaning that theres a very high probability that we will witness another ER
I just moved into uni yesterday and I’ve already been laughed at by like 20 Stacie’s.
So when I came back to my dorm (you have to key in with a card to get into the building) I saw 20 Stacie’s waiting outside because all of them forgot their card. I told them ill open it for them then walked up and did it.
They all thanked me for that but as I turned right to go up the stairs I heard one of them laugh “when he said he would help us out I thought it was pretty hot. Then I saw his face” and they all started giggling.

Shit makes me want to Arson my dorm (inGTA of course)

TakE Responsibility, OP.

Rather than making a new thread Ill just bump this, were at that point boyos, in the next few months we will probably see another shooter

2018 news: “It was a reported there was an active shooter on campus likely a virgin.”

2019 news: “IT WAS REPORTED THE INCELS STRUCK AGAIN.”

2018 news: “It was a reported there was an active shooter on campus likely a virgin.”

2019 news: “IT WAS REPORTED THE INCELS STRUCK AGAIN.”
:feelzez:

Honor thy fallen

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 59
I hope the new ERs strike Tinder HQ or the HQ of those dating apps.

Those places are unliklely to be attacked and security should be relatively low compared to schools.

In naval terms, striking a school is like sinking a small boat, striking tinder HQ is like sinking a aircraft carrier.

Go biggER or go home!
Tennoheika Banzai! The fire rises!

AcidicPeacefulBighorn-small.gif