Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel new school full of deathnic immigrants

sadtrooper

sadtrooper

Banned
-
they smell like shit, annoying as fuck, and look weird
theres also 3 curries. one of them keeps playing the guitar like a retard by himself and doesn't stop for more than a minute :reeeeee:
the girls are ugly as fuck too only one is a qt and one fucking fat ugly bitch is scared/disgusted by me jfl
thank the gods this is ending soon man....

theres also 3 curries. one of them keeps playing the guitar like a retard by himself and doesn't stop for more than a minute :reeeeee:
the girls are ugly as fuck too only one is a qt and one fucking fat ugly bitch is scared/disgusted by me jfl
dont worry school is short as fuck. in the long run it looks like such a short time. i didnt realize how stupid school was until i was older. its for normies and no one else.

dont worry school is short as fuck. in the long run it looks like such a short time. i didnt realize how stupid school was until i was older. its for normies and no one else.
no school for your face

It's really bad. I should recommend you can go Mass shooting at your school.

Kill guitar kid with guitar string (in guitar hero)

my first time in this school i was with my counselor and a nigger was there asking for a condom jfl
Recommend if you have pistol/gun and started school shooting. I know you are socially anxious. ((hypothetically))

If Hypothetically, you can become sniper and write your manifesto

my first time in this school i was with my counselor and a nigger was there asking for a condom jfl
Recommend if you have pistol/gun and started school shooting. I know you are socially anxious. ((hypothetically))

nah son i plan on making some money and going to curryland. in america there is a mini curryland i like it tbh. being around fellow subhumans feels great. i like our food and music and speaking the language is fun tbh

nah son i plan on making some money and going to curryland. in america there is a mini curryland i like it tbh. being around fellow subhumans feels great. i like our food and music and speaking the language is fun tbh
sound great if you started money maxxing

You are talking aboud ugly immigrant shitskins when u are one?

You are talking aboud ugly immigrant shitskins when u are one?
yes, but i am not stinky or annoying, and they are literally fresh off the boat nigga they cant even speak english