Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New scales have been delivered, I now weigh 160 lbs and nothing has improved

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
I am now only 6 lbs above minimum weight for my height. Nothing has improved. Still ugly as fuck and my dick is still tiny. Plus at this weight I am still very much skinnyFAT.

I am not sure how much more I can take tbh.

I am now only 6 lbs above minimum weight for my height. Nothing has improved. Still ugly as fuck and my dick is still tiny. Plus at this weight I am still very much skinnyFAT.

You need to lift weights bro. I seen your pics, youre not beyond saving. Build muscle and then lose the fat. Losing fat at your current state is not recommended since you dont have a natural V taper.

You're 36.

You should have a career and been married with children 5 years ago.

You're 36yo, you should have known better.

36. Don’t even bother.

Indeed is over

Not sure if it was the correct weight before as I didn't start up scales correctly as per the instructions. A few weeks ago the weighing machine at the gym said 166 lbs, I trust this to be accurate. Now the home scales are saying about the same. I have had a bit to eat and drink (whey and BCAA) since before but it's probably not 6 lbs tbh. So maybe I have a few more lbs to play with in terms of losing weight than what I thought. Still not looking good though.

Huge respect for still trying with 36 brother

What does skinnyfat mean?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that term.

What does skinnyfat mean?

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that term.

No muscle but high bodyfat. The worst physique you can have. Even though my weight is within "normal" range all the weight is fat and I have the same amount of muscle as a cancer patient.

Skinnyfat is caused by not lifting. You have stick thin arms and shoulders that look even more pathetic next to your gut.

Gotcha. That sucks.

You start lifting?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back