Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming New Saint's Row Reboot looks like SJW feminist ass

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
The game reveal trailer looks like garbage. A bunch of young college kids with wacky "funny" personalities, shitty clothing styles, look like hipsters, and they all have stupid ass haircuts that make them look like they just came from a feminist rally. The game seems to have a very spanish or western influence, especially in the theme songs used and the setting, being set in south west US. It looks like arizona or mexico with a tiny ass town or city in the middle. Also nothing about it seemed "gangster" except maybe the song they used for the car chase and the style of the enemy gang.

The game looks more like fortnite, watchdogs 2, and Cyberpunk 2077 than it does a Saint's Row game. The devs said this would be "going back to it's roots" yet they show off the game with something that is SO FUCKING FAR AWAY from the roots it's not even funny. Like legit it looks way too cartoony and not gangster. Legit Saint's row 3 was more gangster than this piece of shit.

The saint's row games go like this:
SR1, mostly serious, some wacky.
SR2, good and perfect balance of the two.
SR3, mostly wacky, some serious.
SR4, all wacky, no serious.
SR gat out of hell, also all wacky.

Then agents of mayhem was a flop that didn't know how to properly market itself and everyone was confused on if it was a saints row game or not. The game had a bunch of purple, the fleur de lis, and johnny gat. FINALLY they had to come out directly in the trailers and say NO, THIS IS NOT SAINTS ROW.
Then the game failed massively and was forgotten by time.

Then a couple years ago rumors were going around that Volition was working on a new SR game and that it would either be saints row 5 or a reboot. The youtuber Saintsgodzilla21 had been talking about he was on an NDA and had played and seen the game and how he was so excited about it and how it was gonna be like the older games. And then the devs even said that.

Now we get the first trailer and the first impressions couldn't be any worse. even the few seconds of gameplay we saw were fucking garbage and barely showed ANYTHING. Plus the gameplay looked exactly like it was taken from SR4. No changes in the engine, the animation of how you move or take aim. Or drive or fly. NOTHING. It's like a complete repackage.

Then the game has 3 different editions you can pre order with a bunch of DLC of stuff i can ASSURE YOU was meant to be in the base game, but they wanted more money. Also EPIC GAMES ONLY? NO STEAM? WTF VOLITION. THAT RIGHT THERE IS A MASSIVE NO NO IN THE PC GAMING WORLD. THIS GAME WILL DIE ON PC. I CAN ASSURE YOU OF THAT. EVEN ON CONSOLE YOUR SALES WILL BE DISAPPOINTING.

Honestly until we see more, i'm seriously thinking this game will be a MASSIVE flop. It's trying too hard to appeal to the overwatch/fortnite cartoony artstyle and humor. There's nothing gangster about it. It really just looks like an entirely new IP that they decided "hey this might not sell well, so let's call it "saints row" and hope it does well.

Elden Ring comes out a month before this game, and honestly i can definitely say, i'll be playing Elden Ring while all you sjw college faggots play this garbage.

I don’t buy new games. 70$ is way overpriced, I can’t believe people buy those sports games new every year when they’re like 10$ a year after release.

The game reveal trailer looks like garbage. A bunch of young college kids with wacky "funny" personalities, shitty clothing styles, look like hipsters, and they all have stupid ass haircuts that make them look like they just came from a feminist rally. The game seems to have a very spanish or western influence, especially in the theme songs used and the setting, being set in south west US. It looks like arizona or mexico with a tiny ass town or city in the middle. Also nothing about it seemed "gangster" except maybe the song they used for the car chase and the style of the enemy gang.

The game looks more like fortnite, watchdogs 2, and Cyberpunk 2077 than it does a Saint's Row game. The devs said this would be "going back to it's roots" yet they show off the game with something that is SO FUCKING FAR AWAY from the roots it's not even funny. Like legit it looks way too cartoony and not gangster. Legit Saint's row 3 was more gangster than this piece of shit.

The saint's row games go like this:
SR1, mostly serious, some wacky.
SR2, good and perfect balance of the two.
SR3, mostly wacky, some serious.
SR4, all wacky, no serious.
SR gat out of hell, also all wacky.

Then agents of mayhem was a flop that didn't know how to properly market itself and everyone was confused on if it was a saints row game or not. The game had a bunch of purple, the fleur de lis, and johnny gat. FINALLY they had to come out directly in the trailers and say NO, THIS IS NOT SAINTS ROW.
Then the game failed massively and was forgotten by time.

Then a couple years ago rumors were going around that Volition was working on a new SR game and that it would either be saints row 5 or a reboot. The youtuber Saintsgodzilla21 had been talking about he was on an NDA and had played and seen the game and how he was so excited about it and how it was gonna be like the older games. And then the devs even said that.

Now we get the first trailer and the first impressions couldn't be any worse. even the few seconds of gameplay we saw were fucking garbage and barely showed ANYTHING. Plus the gameplay looked exactly like it was taken from SR4. No changes in the engine, the animation of how you move or take aim. Or drive or fly. NOTHING. It's like a complete repackage.

Then the game has 3 different editions you can pre order with a bunch of DLC of stuff i can ASSURE YOU was meant to be in the base game, but they wanted more money. Also EPIC GAMES ONLY? NO STEAM? WTF VOLITION. THAT RIGHT THERE IS A MASSIVE NO NO IN THE PC GAMING WORLD. THIS GAME WILL DIE ON PC. I CAN ASSURE YOU OF THAT. EVEN ON CONSOLE YOUR SALES WILL BE DISAPPOINTING.

Honestly until we see more, i'm seriously thinking this game will be a MASSIVE flop. It's trying too hard to appeal to the overwatch/fortnite cartoony artstyle and humor. There's nothing gangster about it. It really just looks like an entirely new IP that they decided "hey this might not sell well, so let's call it "saints row" and hope it does well.

Elden Ring comes out a month before this game, and honestly i can definitely say, i'll be playing Elden Ring while all you sjw college faggots play this garbage.
Another thing for youtubers to make videos about and complain about thinking they are fighting the power.

they look like "wacky" sims characters or fortnite skins
it's super cringe, lame and sad
gayming is dead

just lol
Classic characters are too problematic. They want you to play as a gay nigger kid that likes podcasts and his boyfriend that cooks

I find saints row franchise to be weird

It's too bad since classic SR was fun, even the wackier later installments were nice. Everything you love burns in the end. :dafuckfeels:

I don’t buy new games. 70$ is way overpriced, I can’t believe people buy those sports games new every year when they’re like 10$ a year after release.
The average person is an attention whore that doesn't play games for entertainment but rather to "be trendy" and "fit in"

If someone is trying to becoming a twitch streamer or gaming youtuber I'd understand, because its like an investment into your business (you want to play/stream a game while its still trending), but other than that it doesn't make sense

why the fukk do companies need to reboot stuff that was already good the first time around? lmao like when they rebooted robocop, it sucked ass

It's completely dogshit. Why not give the old fans what they want? I played all 4 and Gat Out of Hell

SR1: Was good, but too much like GTA
SR2: Was really good with a good story and seriousness
SR3: Wacky but mixed with good things like having the gangs
SR4: Dogshit. Nothing to say about it

Now they continue doing it the dogshit way..