Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New saint: Man hoarded 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer during Coronavirus

Sainthood?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

the guy bought up handsanitizer in 1300 mile radius. he ended up with 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer and sells them at 10x+($4 to $70) the price. he is extremely based and Blackpilled. they even asked him if he was sorry he said no. He thinks he is benevolent for doing retail arbitrage.

hE got cucked by Amazon and eBay shutting him down sadly. and the evil fucking feds gave him cease and desist letter after he went public with his stockpile.

Is deserving of sainthood?

Moggs me so no.

not related to incels directly, just based. admirable but wouldnt say saint

I don't know.

The real criminals don't need to stoop to shit like this, they can already steal your money within the confines of the law.

The reason why people are acting super angry at this guy but pretend they don't care when it's a big bank or corporation or a politician doing it is because this guy has no power so it's easy to pick on him, but there's nothing they can do to someone powerful

Last edited:
Based as fuck. That would have been a great way to make money

Based, I want to do the same

So by the same token, I guess you should support landlords milking every last shekel out of tenants?

Or would support natural monopolies price gouging e.g. utilities companies?

So by the same token, I guess you should support landlords milking every last shekel out of tenants?

Or would support natural monopolies price gouging e.g. utilities companies?
I am leftist money wise but I think capitalism is great when it causes people to die. especially since most people are rabid dogs, who wag their tail when their masters tell them to

stop calling everyone a fucking saint

stop calling everyone a fucking saint
cope. people call ER a saint when he only killed like 6-7 people. this guy probably indirectly resulted in dozens of deaths. he mogs ER hard. he is a fine product of today's cutthroat shekel hungry culture.

cope. people call ER a saint when he only killed like 6-7 people. this guy probably indirectly resulted in dozens of deaths. he mogs ER hard. he is a fine product of today's cutthroat shekel hungry culture.
seriously low IQ post, you have to be a fucking incel to be a saint just look at hamudi

Low inhib god

seriously low IQ post, you have to be a fucking incel to be a saint just look at hamudi
this guy has done far more for incels than any nigga here. most here rot at home and will never do anything, they are spineless betas who don't even try to ruin other's lives, me included(can't call me hypocrite).
even if he's not ugly doesn't mean he isn't deserving of sainthood.

He should have known price gouging would be discouraged by retailers and straight up outlawed by governments. It’s over for him. Idk about Tennessee, but if he did that where I lived he would have to pay a fine on top of having to take any potential losses on all that product. Supply chains haven’t gone down yet so idk why he thought this was a stellar idea. Places like my local Trader Joe’s were restocked to the brim yesterday after a chaotic Friday.

There's nothing cucked with that
Niggas based

Capitalism or communism, you can't have both. All he's doing is reacting to supply and demand. People are lucky to still be able to buy the goods in the first place.

Based, too many boomers & normies out there.

smart and highIQ pilled

I just wonder who is so retarded to pay more than ~3$ for a hand sanitizer when you can just buy cheap pure ethil alcohol in the pharmacy (who btw is not allowed to raise ethil alcohol prices) and it works the exact same way - you put a drop of it on your palm and rub it

I just wonder who is so retarded to pay more than ~3$ for a hand sanitizer when you can just buy cheap pure ethil alcohol in the pharmacy (who btw is not allowed to raise ethil alcohol prices) and it works the exact same way - you put a drop of it on your palm and rub it
many Americans are too low IQ to even fry an egg. it would be too hard for them to use soap or make their own hand sanitizer

I was gonna sell my supplies I bought but the authoritive faggots at ebay banned the free market

piss on all those fucks you mentioned

Why should he be an incel saint? Even if he were ugly? How are his acts "based" with regard to the incel struggle?

Also, yeah he's kind of an asshole for gouging, but there was some good he was trying to do here: He bought up all those bottles so he could distribute them to areas that didn't have drug stores. In rural areas you can't just pop down to the Walgreens. So that was kind of him. Then again he mostly wanted money, so...

Profiteering bloodsucker, off with his head

both my parents are elderly and one of them has COPD.

this is not amusing .

Ghey and normie pilled

Jfl at supporting some faggot who just bought too much purell:feelsUgh:

1: Based for turning a profit on fucking idiots who think stockpiling shit for this mediocre threat is going to do anything
2: Based for having the balls and autism to do this
3: Based for scaring the shit out of people and upping the bullshit hopelessness (Walmart shelves here are empty of various things)
4: No matter what happens he has more than enough ethanol on hand to both kill himself rather thoroughly and get drunk as fuck doing it as well as burning his whole house or building down

Good for him, but if things go south, everyone knows a) who he is and b) he's the one with all the sanitizer that no one can get anywhere else. So yeah...

Pretty dumb to allow himself to be publicized for it/taking pictures with his stash tbh.

Saint Sanitizercel :lul:

Where is the "idc" option?

Sanitized for your protection

My co-workers were whining about this dude the other day.

He's so based I don't even know where to begin.

the guy bought up handsanitizer in 1300 mile radius. he ended up with 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer and sells them at 10x+($4 to $70) the price. he is extremely based and Blackpilled. they even asked him if he was sorry he said no. He thinks he is benevolent for doing retail arbitrage.

hE got cucked by Amazon and eBay shutting him down sadly. and the evil fucking feds gave him cease and desist letter after he went public with his stockpile.

Is deserving of sainthood?

Well, the state just confiscated his stash.

Like I said...
Good for him, but if things go south, everyone knows a) who he is and b) he's the one with all the sanitizer that no one can get anywhere else. So yeah...

Pretty dumb to allow himself to be publicized for it/taking pictures with his stash tbh.

It’s hilariously hypocritical how this guy (and others like him) is made out to be a bad guy.
Buying things (often to obtain a supply monopoly) and selling them at a higher price is the basic principle that our entire capitalist system is based on.
If he’s guilty of anything then so are all stock market traders, bankers, and retailers.

It’s hilariously hypocritical how this guy (and others like him) is made out to be a bad guy.
Buying things (often to obtain a supply monopoly) and selling them at a higher price is the basic principle that our entire capitalist system is based on.
If he’s guilty of anything then so are all stock market traders, bankers, and retailers.
Agreed. Its disgusting,vile, extremely blatant, sickening hypocrisy thats coming from the average retard hating on him. he just did what our entire system does best. He deserves a medal of honor for being a true american. He pulled himself from his bootstraps, he made profit on suffering, he pioneered the way others didnt go. He is a fine Paragon of Everything American.

True. It's only illegal if you're a peasant.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back