Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NEW SAINT JUST DROPPED - Mass Shooting at Arkansas Grocery Store.

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Revycel
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/TheNewsTrending/status/1804239380938395810/video/1

Two people were killed and six wounded, including one law enforcement officer, when a shooter opened fire Friday at a grocery store in Arkansas, police said.

The shooting occurred at the Mad Butcher grocery store in Fordyce. The suspected shooter was critically injured after being shot by police, Arkansas State Police said. An officer was among those shot but did not have life-threatening injuries.

Police did not immediately say whether the shooting occurred inside or outside the store. Authorities planned to hold a news briefing on the shooting later Friday afternoon.

Fordyce is a city of about 3,200 people located 65 miles (104 kilometers) south of Little Rock.

Video posted on social media showed at least one person lying in the parking lot, while another captured multiple gunshots ringing out.

Images from TV reporters on the scene showed a slew of bullet holes in the grocery store’s window. In video footage, local and state agencies could be seen responding to the scene, with at least one medical helicopter landing nearby.

Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders said she had been briefed on the shooting.

Last edited:
There ain't no niggers in Arkansas I don't think. Who's to bet it's another old guy?

Depends on his motive

Huh? Weren't they a southern state?
I've never met anyone from Arkansas...in fact, I don't think there's anyone IN Arkansas! There might be niggers idk

i wonder why he did it. I’ll wait for more info.

How is he a saint if we don't know why he did it?

GOOD!!! FUCK 'EM. Keep playing fast and loose with them gun laws. Thin the herd.

Shame the officer didn't suffer any fatal injuries

They will keep increasing. Society gets what they deserve.

Based. I hope to see more shootings this summer
Screenshot 2024 06 22 123515

Fucking glowing ass post

Depends on his motives. I'd wager that he is just a crazy mass shooter, if he were out to target foids then he would have targeted a mall or a bed bath and beyond.

Depends on his motives. I'd wager that he is just a crazy mass shooter, if he were out to target foids then he would have targeted a mall or a bed bath and beyond.
Most prolly Misanthropy.