Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New research shows a strong increased risk of suicidality in autism.

Our life expectancy is also like 36 or 39

defending autists won't earn you internet soypoints like defending homos or trannies does

The link between suicide and never having big tiddy goth gf.
FTFY.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Being a sperg means it's over for you in terms of relationships, and it's harder to find a good job. Source: Me :cryfeels:

*The Link Between Male Suicide and Male Autism.

Foids are unaffected by autism in any significant way.

The link between autism and inceldom

We covered this subject here:
Autism is the worse thing you can have in terms of inceldom and quality of life, no doubt about it. Out of everything in the Blackpill nothing is blacker than autism in my opinion. It's rough and I empathize.

Autistic men have 10 times as many suicidal thoughts as normal men
Autism is a mental health condition that disproportionately affects men and often results in the sufferers of the conditions social isolation. Numerous studies show the harms of autism are deep and painful to those who must bear them. Autistic individuals are subjected to at least 4-5x as much bullying as normal children. Autistic children report 28x more suicidal ideation or attempts compared to normal children. Autistic adults report nearly 10 times as many suicidal thoughts. Overall, people with autism are 7.53 times more likely to die by suicide (Risk Ratio), those with high-functioning autism having a greater risk of committing suicide than the low functioning, being 9.36 times more likely to commit suicide.

Due to the social deficits of those with this condition, and lack of human connection often concomitant with this illness, it could be reasonably argued that autists are among the most marginalized groups in society, particularly autistic males. Based on above data previously reviewed, a significant percent of male autists will die never having experienced anything close to resembling a loving romantic relationship, or indeed having experienced sexual intercourse at all.

Quotes:
  • About 46% of autistic children in middle and high school told their parents they were victimized at school within the previous year, compared with just over 10% of children in the general population. (Szalavitz 2012)
  • Percent of children with autism (1-16 year olds) for whom suicide ideation or attempts was rated as sometimes to very often a problem by mothers (14%) was 28 times greater than that for typical children. (Dickerson et al. 2013)
  • Compared with the general population, adults with Asperger’s syndrome were nearly 10 times more likely to report suicidal thoughts. They were also significantly more likely to have these thoughts than people with one, two, or more medical illnesses, or people with a psychotic illness. (Collingwood 2018)
  • In contrast, the high-functioning ASD group had a significantly more elevated suicide risk than the low-functioning ASD group, whereas, again, both groups had an increased risk compared with controls. The time period between registered ASD diagnosis and suicide was on average 2.86 years (s.d.= 2.41) in the low-functioning ASD group and 2.53 years (s.d.= 2.65) in the high-functioning ASD group. (Hirvikowski et al. 2016)
  • Suicide was the only specific cause of death showing a higher risk in high-functioning ASD compared with low-functioning ASD. (Hivikowski et al. 2016)

References:
  • Dickerson Mayes S, Gorman AA, Hillwig-Garcia J, Syed E. 2013. Suicide ideation and attempts in children with autism. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders. 7(1): 109-119. [Abstract]
  • Hirvikowski T, Mittendorfer-Rutz E, Boman M, Larsson H. 2016. Premature mortality in autism spectrum disorder. The British Journal of Psychiatry. 208(3): 232-238. [Abstract]
  • Szalavitz M. 2012. Why Autistic Kids Make Easy Targets for School Bullies. Time Magazine. [News]
  • Collingwood J. 2018. Suicidal Thoughts 10 Times More Likely in Adults With Asperger’s. PsychCentral. [News]

I can see why. I sometimes think suicidal thoughts and I attempted suicide many years ago and I'm an aspie.

We covered this subject here:
Autism is the worse thing you can have in terms of inceldom and quality of life, no doubt about it. Out of everything in the Blackpill nothing is blacker than autism in my opinion. It's rough and I empathize.

Autistic men have 10 times as many suicidal thoughts as normal men
Autism is a mental health condition that disproportionately affects men and often results in the sufferers of the conditions social isolation. Numerous studies show the harms of autism are deep and painful to those who must bear them. Autistic individuals are subjected to at least 4-5x as much bullying as normal children. Autistic children report 28x more suicidal ideation or attempts compared to normal children. Autistic adults report nearly 10 times as many suicidal thoughts. Overall, people with autism are 7.53 times more likely to die by suicide (Risk Ratio), those with high-functioning autism having a greater risk of committing suicide than the low functioning, being 9.36 times more likely to commit suicide.

Due to the social deficits of those with this condition, and lack of human connection often concomitant with this illness, it could be reasonably argued that autists are among the most marginalized groups in society, particularly autistic males. Based on above data previously reviewed, a significant percent of male autists will die never having experienced anything close to resembling a loving romantic relationship, or indeed having experienced sexual intercourse at all.

Quotes:
  • About 46% of autistic children in middle and high school told their parents they were victimized at school within the previous year, compared with just over 10% of children in the general population. (Szalavitz 2012)
  • Percent of children with autism (1-16 year olds) for whom suicide ideation or attempts was rated as sometimes to very often a problem by mothers (14%) was 28 times greater than that for typical children. (Dickerson et al. 2013)
  • Compared with the general population, adults with Asperger’s syndrome were nearly 10 times more likely to report suicidal thoughts. They were also significantly more likely to have these thoughts than people with one, two, or more medical illnesses, or people with a psychotic illness. (Collingwood 2018)
  • In contrast, the high-functioning ASD group had a significantly more elevated suicide risk than the low-functioning ASD group, whereas, again, both groups had an increased risk compared with controls. The time period between registered ASD diagnosis and suicide was on average 2.86 years (s.d.= 2.41) in the low-functioning ASD group and 2.53 years (s.d.= 2.65) in the high-functioning ASD group. (Hirvikowski et al. 2016)
  • Suicide was the only specific cause of death showing a higher risk in high-functioning ASD compared with low-functioning ASD. (Hivikowski et al. 2016)

References:
  • Dickerson Mayes S, Gorman AA, Hillwig-Garcia J, Syed E. 2013. Suicide ideation and attempts in children with autism. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders. 7(1): 109-119. [Abstract]
  • Hirvikowski T, Mittendorfer-Rutz E, Boman M, Larsson H. 2016. Premature mortality in autism spectrum disorder. The British Journal of Psychiatry. 208(3): 232-238. [Abstract]
  • Szalavitz M. 2012. Why Autistic Kids Make Easy Targets for School Bullies. Time Magazine. [News]
  • Collingwood J. 2018. Suicidal Thoughts 10 Times More Likely in Adults With Asperger’s. PsychCentral. [News]

Also it's not the autism itself that makes you suicidal, it's how people treat autistic people that makes us suicidal. Yes, you too.
tbh

death to NT normalfags

And us spergs are supposed to just take it and be content with our shitty lives JFL! Just work as a wageslave without being able to make social or romantic connections br0!

There's honestly no currently possible solution to any of this. That's the worst part of the blackpill. Once you really absorb it you realize that massive percentages of men are just doomed and no one can fix it.

Probably the only possible solution in the long term is AI sex dolls who can be your girlfriend/wife and love you because they are programmed to. And we will be very old men by the time that is possible if even by then.