Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New Recruits.. Whats YOUR story?

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Hello fellow 2 day old recruit here. I was always an Incel but did not realize it until I broke free from the normie brainwashing bullshit.. I heard about the blackpill for a month, I finally just taken the black pill last week, and joined this group yesterday. Believe me, it was TOUGH coming to terms to reality. Do you guys have any first time stories?

Message to all newcels.
F63

I was first exposed to the incelosphere by old friends I used to have. They were active in reddit "cringe" communities and thought incels were really cringy and showed me a "lolcow" subreddit called r/incels. I fell in love with it, but I was always to afraid to post because I was scared people would think I'm an autistic retard.

I came to terms with the blackpill really quickly, I've always been a realist and deep down I sort of always knew the blackpill in the back of the mind and just lacked the terms to describe it.

Anyways, maybe we can make this an introductions thread or something. I was wondering where the picture in your avatar is from, it looks cool. Reminds me of HR Giger in a way.

I was first exposed to the incelosphere by old friends I used to have. They were active in reddit "cringe" communities and thought incels were really cringy and showed me a "lolcow" subreddit called r/incels. I fell in love with it, but I was always to afraid to post because I was scared people would think I'm an autistic retard.

I came to terms with the blackpill really quickly, I've always been a realist and deep down I sort of always knew the blackpill in the back of the mind and just lacked the terms to describe it.

Anyways, maybe we can make this an introductions thread or something. I was wondering where the picture in your avatar is from, it looks cool. Reminds me of HR Giger in a way.
My picture came from a game called R TYPE. Its a dark sci fi spaceship shooter

60995 535643f1d654f185818a5f82539ae0ce 1

My picture came from a game called R TYPE. Its a dark sci fi spaceship shooter

Looks pretty cool, any reason you chose that in particular or do you just think it looked good.

Last edited:
Blackpill is an easy story. You're ugly, you see only disgust and contempt from women, you are seen as creep and you're teenager with hormones getting crazy. You live in this deprived state till you get to your early 20s and realize most of foids fuck with other guys regularly and that they are quite slutty in fact. You try to improve yourself with redpill pua advices, but seeing your ugly face in mirror tells you the truth, there cannot be any romantic attraction. You realize that blackpill is true but people gaslight you into position where it's always somehow your fault so get pissed, bitter and join incels. You hate the foids for virtue-signalling, using beta providers and contempt they have for you for the fact of existing with genes you didn't choose, you hate bluepilled normies, redpillers for their retarded advices and you hate cucks and whiteknights for their moralfaggotry and incel mocking. The story is that you got born short or ugly.. And society will bully you for that, so you will seek revege.

Absolutely True!!

When I was a kid, I bought into the bluepill bullshit "one day you will improve and all of your bullies will regret it".

So, I decided to cope until I reached that point.

My life was just one big, long and hard cope. I constantly tried to achieve that bluepill ideal. I switched schools 3 times, and every time I would try to make friends and completely fail. I joined a sports team in highschool to make friends and even though I performed well I still completely failed.

When I got to university, I forced myself to socialize with other people even though I hated it and I was terrified of them at this point.

Nothing ever changed, in fact it got worse. I got to watch as all of the people who bullied, rejected and ignored me went on to be successful and healthy mid 20 year olds. Meanwhile I just slowly collapse apart and don't understand why, because everyone and everything was lying to me, telling me I wasn't trying hard enough. The truth is that the game was over at the beginning.

Knew looks were important since a young age. Forced down the blue pill until I was about 18. Red pulled until I was 19 and then finally took the black pill at 20. Honestly, the black pill legit saved my life. Instead of hating myself like I have all these years because I wasn’t “trying” hard enough, I have come to the realization that I am not the problem. I have managed to channel almost all of my self hate towards the world. Because of this, I am no longer debilitating depressed but am extremely resentful towards the world. Another aspect of the black pill that has helped me is nihilism. It has practically cured my social anxiety because I realize that in the grand scheme of things what somebody thinks of you means jack shit.

Lurk more you fucking newfag.

When I was a kid, I bought into the bluepill bullshit "one day you will improve and all of your bullies will regret it".

So, I decided to cope until I reached that point.

My life was just one big, long and hard cope. I constantly tried to achieve that bluepill ideal. I switched schools 3 times, and every time I would try to make friends and completely fail. I joined a sports team in highschool to make friends and even though I performed well I still completely failed.

When I got to university, I forced myself to socialize with other people even though I hated it and I was terrified of them at this point.

Nothing ever changed, in fact it got worse. I got to watch as all of the people who bullied, rejected and ignored me went on to be successful and healthy mid 20 year olds. Meanwhile I just slowly collapse apart and don't understand why, because everyone and everything was lying to me, telling me I wasn't trying hard enough. The truth is that the game was over at the beginning.

I think there is an introduction megathread i n offtopic.

i was exposed to thehe blackpill by faceand lms on youtube. It was so addicting all this knowledge i felt like i finnally underdtand everything.

i searched more of faceandlms and discovered his reddit account and lastly this forum where i finally registered because of the blackpill and the funny terminology

The dogpill destroyed me

You read this forum, you rope

And die

Hi newfags

You'll need to go through our hazing to join the fraternity

Prepare your anuses

No lube, your blood will be the lube

Good day

Close to 40 years old, manlet, bald, kinda fat, crappy job, crappy one room apartment, no real friends and my wasted youth has left me covered in tattoos, deeply in debt and with a criminal record containing multiple entries. Refuse to rope but just might go ER.

I honestly just hate foids thats about it.
Also almost an officer :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::panties::panties::panties::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
I am not a recruit anymore but if you should be interested in my story: I am an 18 year old Incel with a Subhuman nose, weak lower third, crooked teeth and a short haircut that does not suit me at all. And as if all that was not bad enough I also had the misfortune to grow up in a country that is full of tall aryan Chads.

I've set myself a few goals that I want to achieve. I would like to do a nose surgery, getting braces to get my teeth straight and let my hair grow to make a better hairstyle. Hopefully, when I do all that, I will not look like an untermensch anymore.

Everyone that joined after November 2017 needs to know their fucking place.

Blackpill is an easy story. You're ugly, you see only disgust and contempt from women, you are seen as creep and you're teenager with hormones getting crazy. You live in this deprived state till you get to your early 20s and realize most of foids fuck with other guys regularly and that they are quite slutty in fact. You try to improve yourself with redpill pua advices, but seeing your ugly face in mirror tells you the truth, there cannot be any romantic attraction. You realize that blackpill is true but people gaslight you into position where it's always somehow your fault so get pissed, bitter and join incels. You hate the foids for virtue-signalling, using beta providers and contempt they have for you for the fact of existing with genes you didn't choose, you hate bluepilled normies, redpillers for their retarded advices and you hate cucks and whiteknights for their moralfaggotry and incel mocking. The story is that you got born short or ugly.. And society will bully you for that, so you will seek revege.

High, high IQ.

Newcels are welcome, if they are shit they don't last long anyway.

Quality Newcel.

Greycel pathetic:feelskek: