Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New PUA cringe

If you need pua its over

The self improvement pill is ruthless
Loser

should have ripped off her clothes and started humping her in front of the crowd

If you need pua its over

Also, JFL at the bluepilled youtube comments:
"Just have the balls. And get denied countless of times until you don't care anymore and you become an Alpha. It works."
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also, JFL at the bluepilled youtube comments:
"Just have the balls. And get denied countless of times until you don't care anymore and you become an Alpha. It works."
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Ive already watched it
Thats one ugly ass jewess btw

I thought she was Latin? She made me hard cos she has a big ass. The ricecel really makes the video
Many merchants emigrated to south america in ww2 and her facial features are a dead giveaway eg nose eyebrows

JFL at PUA in 2020, half of the shit they teach is literally considered rape these days. Even if it worked it wouldn't be worth it.

JFL at PUA in 2020, half of the shit they teach is literally considered rape these days. Even if it worked it wouldn't be worth it.
do u think it work for that akward ricecel in the video? thats pure suifuel bro

Cringe indeed :feelsugh:

not one second

No pua for your face

PUA doesn't bother me, anyone blue/redpilled enough to be fooled by it, in the age of the internet, deserves to get slapped imo.

just run gay alien skull game and hire latin sex workers for promo footage theory bro.

PUA is a meme.
Incel or low-mid tier normie approaching-"creep trying to rape me please help he talked to me and tryed to take my number jail him!!!"
Chad approaching-"sweet handsome guy with a great personality just walked to me, and a hour later I already spread my legs for him teehee!"

This guy is the worst

it's funny as fuck

> Implying I'd watch a 1:05 hour long PUA video

The self improvement pill is ruthless
View attachment 211600
Based 4cel post. Exactly what I'm saying always. A wolf is born a wolf and it's treated like a wolf. A fawn is born as a fawn and treated as such. A fawn acting like a wolf to get what wolf has is thought to have rabbies and shot down, just as betas/gammas/omegas acting like alphas get arrested for being too aggressive and/or get a sexual harrasment accusation.

all this hour long cope and they haven't realised that the whole PUA is garbage and that chad doesnt need to approach or 'pick up' anyone

Lol at practicing PUA in 2020. "The worst she can do is say no!". If only that were the case.

This gets more brutal every time I read it.