Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New potential dating app ideas to make it more fair for men

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I think the concept of dating apps are cool, but they should take into account women’s sexual selection and have more limits on them. For instance, maybe you could only get matched with 5 people per week, and whilst you have those 5 matches, you aren’t being shown still.

This way, all the chads at any given point will be off the app at basically any given time (since they will get 5 matches instantly), which artificially forces foids to lower their standards.

I also think that the limit on how many people you can like should be lowered, as this would force men as a collective to be more selective, just as foids already fucking are. I would say you can like 10 people per week. Now I know that’s not many, but again we are trying to make men super selective. Maybe even only limit the amount of likes men can do but not women? Try and reverse things?

I was also thinking maybe that an attractiveness score should be put in which the system automatically gathers by how many people match/like you (sort of like the ELO score with tinder). With this, you would only see people within your own attractiveness range.

Im sure these aren’t very good ideas as I just came up with them off the top of my head, but please tell me your thoughts. Thanks brocels. I really do think it’s possible to try something like this.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

Last edited:
I think that the premises behind dating apps, namely giving foids the choice, are flawed.

The first dating app created by an incel. What could go wrong ?

I think that the premises behind dating apps, namely giving foids the choice, are flawed.

Right which is why I proposed the idea to limit their selection and also make men super selective as well

If they don't have a choice, they will just cheat and fuck chad

Right which is why I proposed the idea to limit their selection and also make men super selective as well

Somehow limit things to one man and reward them with a better man if the first man is happy of the date.

Nvm thats cucked

Female mate selection isn't just abysmal, it's apocalyptic. There's no getting around it. The worst kind of traits and the least important physical attributes turn them on, while all the important things they say they're attracted to either do nothing for them or actually turn them off from you. There's no fixing this, it's biology. If you want to get around it you have to have some level of societal control on women's dating choices. There simply isn't another way.
Agreed. Now what do you think of my proposals? Kek.

Better to just give women zero selection. Force them to date the first man that clicks on their profile. IF she refuses, penalty by death. May the fastest man win!

yes indeed slight improvement i would say against hoarding foids

We need to force females to evolve

they are still the same braindead whores they were thousands of years ago

suffering and competition has caused males to evolve in numerous ways

it's about time females experienced some artificial selection

This way, all the chads at any given point will be off the app at basically any given time (since they will get 5 matches instantly), which artificially forces foids to lower their standards.

You can't limit queens' freedom inkwell!!!

It ain't about fair, it's about milking desperate men & catering to women.

yes indeed slight improvement i would say against hoarding foids
Thanks man. You’re like the first reply that isn’t in the negative iq’s. Any better suggestions?

in the 21st century women play the role of nature. Even without dating apps, women would still be the choosers due to the large amount of freedom given to them. I can still remember the world before it's gotten tinderized, and even back then foids were the choosers (I'm talking about 2004-2012). Granted, dating apps (coupled with the normalization of online dating) like tinder have exacerbated male loneliness by giving foids unlimited access to chads. But foids being the choosers is not a new phenomenon. The only thing that changed is that foids are now no longer confined to an assortment of local men - they have access to chads from all over the world.

Seconded. It should be dating apps for their fathers.

Thanks man. You’re like the first reply that isn’t in the negative iq’s. Any better suggestions?
you want your app web-based, for android or for iOs?

Make it so that foids would only be able to match with men that are about as attractive as they are.
I was also thinking maybe that an attractiveness score should be put in which the system automatically gathers by how many people match/like you (sort of like the ELO score with tinder). With this, you would only see people within your own attractiveness range.
and make it so you have to respond to messages in a certain amount of time or you get unmatched or banned.

It would be better to just ban them altogether. It will only benefit the foid.

Make it so that foids would only be able to match with men that are about as attractive as they are.

and make it so you have to respond to messages in a certain amount of time or you get unmatched or banned.
HIGH IQ. If you don’t respond to a message within 24 hours, you get unmatched. If this happens too many times you will get a “time out”. This will force foids to be more engaged.
It would be better to just ban them altogether. It will only benefit the foid.
Tbhtbh
you want your app web-based, for android or for iOs?
Phones I guess.

I think the concept of dating apps are cool, but they should take into account women’s sexual selection and have more limits on them. For instance, maybe you could only get matched with 5 people per week, and whilst you have those 5 matches, you aren’t being shown still.

I also think that the limit on how many people you can like should be lowered, as this would force men as a collective to be more selective, just as foids already fucking are. I would say you can like 10 people per week. Now I know that’s not many, but again we are trying to make men super selective. Maybe even only limit the amount of likes men can do but not women? Try and reverse things?

Im sure these aren’t very good ideas as I just came up with them off the top of my head, but please tell me your thoughts. Thanks brocels. I really do think it’s possible to try something like this.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?
Anything that reduce male privileges will be gladly accepted by society so you are better reducing likes to only male, but is never going to happen your voice will never be strong enough to get to Tinder.

There is some system like ELO already in place in Tinder.

Anything that reduce male privileges will be gladly accepted by society so you are better reducing likes to only male, but is never going to happen your voice will never be strong enough to get to Tinder.

There is some system like ELO already in place in Tinder.
We could make a new app and try and it tinder banned or fucked somehow

why did I get pinged

Dating apps only exist to suck money out of normies who buy the premium subscriptions. Tinder being easy for chads/foids and hard for everyone else is by design. In order for a "fair" dating app to work the goverment has to restrict other dating apps.

Hey what’s the big idea?!

I hate apps. Women pick the winners and losers. That’s why we need to pick who gets crowbarred and who doesn’t.

Female mate selection isn't just abysmal, it's apocalyptic. There's no getting around it. The worst kind of traits and the least important physical attributes turn them on, while all the important things they say they're attracted to either do nothing for them or actually turn them off from you. There's no fixing this, it's biology. If you want to get around it you have to have some level of societal control on women's dating choices. There simply isn't another way.
ThERe is

Incel-'Femcel' app.
Looksmatched by AI.
Meet-up compulsory.
Reality TV crew will follow.
$1k for successful ascension.
Would watch.

you may have not considered this but the cretins that engineered the dating apps have already factored in the unequal dating dynamics and have factored this in and engineered this into the code so that these apps maybe even exacerbated the existing jacked up dynamics.

your premise is of people making the app have an objective sense of moral right and wrong and not being purely driven by greed and self interest, these people know that an app that actually is objectively fair and thus FLIES COMPLETELY IN THE FACE OF WOMENS MUUH CHOICE MUH INDEPENDENCE MUH RIGHT TO CHAD ONLY. Is an absolute STONE COLD LOSER OF AN APP THAT WILL SEE PRECISELY ZIP UPTAKE IN THIS SOCIETY, and will get 1 download a year by boris the basement dweller.

NO woman in their right mind given the available options goes on to this platform, from a free for all tinder bumble etc, where they are designated qweeeeeens with tutorial mode unlocked all cheats, all weapons, all money, armour and HP at the start of the game.