Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New pill: post-college pill.

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
99.9% of people develop their social circle before 22.

People in their 40s are still hanging out with the people they knew in highschool/college, in some places they're hanging out with people they knew in elementary school or earlier.

This is especially true in small towns, it's over.

The smaller of a town you live in the more over it is, people hardly ever make friends after 25, and often times they start becoming resistant to new people before then.

Look at the accounts of aspies when talking about their friendships and relationships in general.

The friendships aspies have always break down, fade away. NTs have known their friends at 50 since before highschool.

Aspies are constantly trying to rebuild their social circle from the ground up. Everything keeps falling apart for them. After your 20s this becomes ridiculously hard.

High IQ. JFL at trying to NTmaxx as a self diagnosed autist.

Agreed. The only "friend" I made in college I see twice a year, and we go to metal shows together. Other than that, I've known the same people since middle school. I've been out of college for more than a year now and I haven't met any new people, let alone young women who think I'm GL. Youngels really should NTmax so they don't end up in this situation.

As soon as you finish education and have no social circle, it's over.

friends mean nothing at all wahtsoever

Look at the accounts of aspies when talking about their friendships and relationships in general.

The friendships aspies have always break down, fade away. NTs have known their friends at 50 since before highschool.

Aspies are constantly trying to rebuild their social circle from the ground up. Everything keeps falling apart for them. After your 20s this becomes ridiculously hard.

As an aspie myself, I can say that this is true for my case. It's just a cycle of mine to acquire and lose friends again and again. However, there are cases where they try to keep contact with me (or vice versa) if I still share some interests with them and also the cases where I bump into people that I know/knew where I apply the "just greet and move on" move. And I have to say this as well: I always end up feeling alone after every meetup/gathering/event involving me and other people.

friends mean nothing at all wahtsoever

i've had 300-400 male acquaintances who all ghosted me because i told them i'm a virgin lmao.

besides they all talked about the exact same shit. "bruh i went to this party and fucked this thot" "yo you smoke weed nigga???" "yo bro i just copped the new call of duty, you got xbox or playstation?"

making friends is easy as fuck and they're all the same exact people in and of themselves lmao

i've had 300-400 male acquaintances who all ghosted me because i told them i'm a virgin lmao.

besides they all talked about the exact same shit. "bruh i went to this party and fucked this thot" "yo you smoke weed nigga???" "yo bro i just copped the new call of duty, you got xbox or playstation?"

making friends is easy as fuck and they're all the same exact people in and of themselves lmao
i wouldn't say friends are easy to make but yeah it isn't comparable to a gf. damn in need a gf rn tbh tbh

Indeed.... i gave up after graduating as a friendless KHV incel. Since then, i just LDAR :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I never knew how to make friends tbh. I can orbit foids (i mean, they let my subhuman person to orbit them) but i really dont know why a male would be my friend at all. I dont know what to talk about, or how to behave. Also, all the males that i had a chance to befriend were incels in denial and failed normies, and those are not the best friends anyway.....

What even is a social circle... :feelsbadman:

most of us haven't even started the race while other people ran it 3 or four times

What even is a social circle... :feelsbadman:
Never had them too. I barely had any going outs, tbh tbh. What normal people experience nearly everyday, i've barely experienced several times only.

Damn, SPD is a gift that keeps on giving.

Never had them too. I barely had any going outs, tbh tbh. What normal people experience nearly everyday, i've barely experienced several times only.
Life is a bitch.

At this point I'm starting to wonder why incels don't have any friends?
Almost everybody is here because they can't find a partner, but it seems like they have trouble finding friends in general which shouldn't be impacted by your looks.

Almost everybody is here because they can't find a partner, but it seems like they have trouble finding friends in general which shouldn't be impacted by your looks.
nobody wants to hang out with an incel past the age of 18

Men want cool friends and some aspie nerd who hasn't ever touched a girl before will hurt his group's image.

If you don't have friends its actually OVER.

Bluepill
Your looks affect everything. I have never met a very attractive person (PSL 7/10 or more) without many friends. If you are attractive people will flock to you.

Bluepill
Your looks affect everything. I have never met a very attractive person (PSL 7/10 or more) without many friends. If you are attractive people will flock to you.
Just because they don't flock to you doesn't mean they wouldn't want to be friends with you.
Like I can imagine a woman rejecting you because of your looks. Actually, I'm surprised if an ugly doesn't get rejected, but not even willing to be friends? And males? Seems ridiculous to me.

Just because they don't flock to you doesn't mean they wouldn't want to be friends with you.
Like I can imagine a woman rejecting you because of your looks. Actually, I'm surprised if an ugly doesn't get rejected, but not even willing to be friends? And males? Seems ridiculous to me.

What would womyn gain from being friends with an ugly guy? Free meals, free work, free emotional support
What do we gain from these "friendships"? Absolutely fucking nothing.

Friends are overrated, I used to have plenty but it was a sausage fest. And that's the reason I don't really want friends anymore... It's always a sausage fest.

What would womyn gain from being friends with an ugly guy? Free meals, free work, free emotional support
What do we gain from these "friendships"? Absolutely fucking nothing.
Not woman I mean in general. Also you have friends because you like them and not because of their looks.
That the point of having friends.
Friends are overrated, I used to have plenty but it was a sausage fest. And that's the reason I don't really want friends anymore... It's always a sausage fest.
It's like that for most guys. The only female friends they have are mostly just friends of their girlfriends or just the girlfriend herself.

High IQ thread. Friends after college are pointless.

another friend pill is that women in general have more friends than males. in other words, males who lack social circle far outnumber the amount of females who lack social circle. just LOL.