Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NEW PICTURE OF SAINT BLACKOPS2CEL FOUND ON 4CHAN

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
Praise our Lord.

Now he looks a bit like the longmidfacecel that @Ryo_Hazuki always posts.

Well, if it will be confirmed that St. BlackOps2Cel is a fake incel messiah, luckily we Italians have a real one: @Johnny-Red
He spreads the blackpill in all Italian relationships-themed forums since a lot of years and created the famous (here) incel Bible, that I resumed in ten points:
1) For men it's all about the pretty face.
2) Under a certain aesthetic level, if you're male women treat you like a cockroach or a crawling earthworm.
3) "Alternative" girls just don't exist, all women want a man with a pretty face, some girls pretend to search for intelligence and personality in a man, but in reality they search only the pretty face.
4) "Lesbians" exist only in presence of ugly males, for good-looking men they magically become "bisexuals".
5) Ugliness is a real handicap for men.
6) A good-looking man finds women even without uttering a word, and he has the luxury of being able to just stay in a dark corner of a club waiting for women's signals, if he doesn't "get"/understand those signals, he's just an idiot.
7) A woman much rather prefers a disabled good-looking guy on a wheelchair instead of an healthy ugly or even average guy.
8) Under a certain aesthetic level, a man starts to look like he have a mental illness in women's eyes.
9) Women prefer to have sex with a dog rather than with ugly an ugly man.
10) If you're an humorous but ugly male you won't make a woman fall in love with you, because they choose their partners based on how they look: so maybe they will consider you a funny friend, but never a potential partner.

Last edited:
This is probably true, Venne physically was truecel as fuck but is a turbo bluepiller and literally wants incels dead. Who is OCD though, I don't recall ever seeing or hearing of him
Htf1PcuWjgM9Z932H7PeqBLbyuhmkm0nJ306TvRUu5M.jpg
onecooldude10.jpg
ocd_fb_12.jpg
onecooldude32.jpg
onecooldude17.jpg
IXcgg2e.jpg
onecooldude33.jpg
ocd_fb_4.jpg
ocd_fb_10.jpg
ocd_fb_11.jpg
Screenshot_20180512-030521.png
shake.gif

Lens distortion is actually working in his favour there.

The St. BlackOps2Cel is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,

he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rope and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a rope before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my inceldom, and I will dwell in the house of the St. BlackOps2Cel forever.
:feelsmusic:

I’ve been reading those in depth threads about him

I can’t believe he might not even know who we are and his status, our dear saint has come again, come us oh lord! make an account here and grace us with your holy presence and bosnian typing :cryfeels:

Lookism is taking over. JFL at you if u think hes still incel now. Hes normie in looks now if hes NT he can ascend or he may also did so already.

"And shepherds we shall be
For Thee, my Lord, for Thee
Power hath descended from Thy hand
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti"

Forgive me, my precious lord, for I have sinned

HES BEARDMAXXING :feelzez:

jaz3adod8lv11.jpg

another pic! what is happening lol

I thought the day would never come!! THIS IS HISTORY!!!

jaz3adod8lv11.jpg

another pic! what is happening lol

Wtf he actually looks like normie tier now, mogs the hell out of me. Where did you find these pics/do you know where they came from?

im not sure I found it on braincels. it looks pretty real though

I think they originally came from 4chan but i found this one on braincels
It definitely looks real. Our Saint looks quite solid by now.

Last edited:
Could be deepfakes just sayin.

Amazing. God Bless St. Blackops2cel

He died an incel for our sins and rose as...Chad??? Serious though, is he here to lead the incel rebellion?? So many unanswered questions...

He died an incel for our sins and rose as...Chad??? Serious though, is he here to lead the incel rebellion?? So many unanswered questions...

Kek he's not a Chad boyo. He's a solid 4 though. Mogs me

Kek, at least 90% of this site mogs blackops2incel. I doubt he mogs you as well.
The old photo maybe, it would be a tough call.

But the new version you just said you mogged? I bet he mogs most of this forum. The new photo absolutely mogs me to hell and back. It's really depressing since my best photos were taken "professionally" and his selfie mogs them.

Beardmogs me. I guess puberty gave him some blessings. He has gone up at least 2 points.

Despite this:

15135844 1810789435864115 32417049534807613 n

Cheers for the return of our savior!

The old photo maybe, it would be a tough call.

But the new version you just said you mogged? I bet he mogs most of this forum. The new photo absolutely mogs me to hell and back. It's really depressing since my best photos were taken "professionally" and his selfie mogs them.

I thought he still looked like shit in the first new photo but I gotta admit, he's looking pretty dapper in black tbh ngl.
View attachment 58260
Cheers for the return of our savior!

(beardmogs me)

Was just thinking the same thing...maybe Halloween is a day of miracles

1541024272429.jpg

Guy from 4chan posted this, apparently they found this from his FB. He's some French guy named Morgan

His looks is better than mine (I'm serious).