Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEW PICS OF FLORIDA SHOOTER (REAL)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
INCEL CONFIRMED

493907B100000578-5392559-image-a-11_1518651676343.jpg

49394AE000000578-5392559-Nicolas_Cruz_19_was_arrested_after_he_stormed_Marjory_Stoneman_D-m-1_1518657645987.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5392559/Multiple-victims-Florida-school-shooting.html?mrn_rm=rta-fallback

see the dead look in his eyes in the second pic

god speed friend, you will need all the help you can get

Definitely not a very attractive guy

YES WE HAVE A NEW HERO

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

big ears, ginger, looks like a manlet

this guy woulda been bullied everyday for sure

7339er said:
big ears, ginger, looks like a manlet

this guy woulda been bullied everyday for sure

Until he couldn't take it. They basically made him into what he is. Then they complain about it, don't they see the connection?

Why didn't he blow his head off, now he's gonna get ravaged by BBC in prison for the rest of his life.

An otoplasty would have brought him up 2 points

Seriously though, why didn’t he commit suicide? did he chicken out last second?

He looks biracial.

How do the cops peaceful arrest a mass shooter but kill people during traffic stops

He should of blew his brains out just like the rest of the hERoes, who wants to be arrested by cops and thrown in jail?

Furlytheghost said:
How do the cops peaceful arrest a mass shooter but kill people during traffic stops

Because they are retarded.

Mogs almost any curry to oblivion.

He wasn't incel you stupid fuck

face it Elliot Rodger was 1 in a million (and even his ER was really quite poor)

Eternaldarkness said:
He should of blew his brains out just like the rest of the hERoes, who wants to be arrested by cops and thrown in jail?

At least we will learn more about him

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

he could be cahsdlite if he lost facialsl fat

He has spooky af expression in the second pic. He is def crazy.

Wettinghose said:
Weed said:
It'sOver/10
I like the gif in your signature. Do you have it as video clip?
Weed said:
tehgymcel420 said:
Just be white.
lol wtf
ImDying said:
Weed said:
Holy shit
legit
tbh
948c00c24bc41ff9b7e963274528a152.jpg
What is your sig from dude?
Weed said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Just stop typing it?
I can't, I feel happy when I have this ausim xdddd
Futurecel2.0 said:
Weed said:
How can I stop typing like dis kek? Sometimes I get this autism.. Is there are any mental disorder name to it?
lel
I've been near PC since I was 7... I got into this attitude later when I saw adults saying lel and kek when I was a kid and found it funny. Now it's not funny
whats your signature gif from?
Weed said:
/pol/cel said:
Weed said:
What is the gif in your signature from? Looks like a fun watch.
Bri8564 said:
Weed I found it, it's from a movie called "Psy 2: Ostatnia krew"
btw welcome to the family of alerts

chudur-budur said:
Mogs almost any curry to oblivion.

Nah he looks like the average curry tbh.

Furlytheghost said:

He mogs Elliot Rodger by 10 points.

He should have looksmaxxed first.

Crispr_cas9 said:
Rodger bless him

This guy was actually justified. ER was a piece of shit. This guy actually is a beast and incel HERO

I never look at it in terms of heroism, more just mutual understanding, I get why he did that, it's not morally right but his peers bullied him knowing he showed these signs which clearly is a cry for help aren't morally right either.

I can’t wait to learn more about this guy.

How do we go about visiting Cruz in jail? IdIlikI' to give him my blessings before they off him

universallyabhorred said:
Nah he looks like the average curry tbh.

cope like a pope.

Damn and he does it on Valentine's

This is one for the incel record books

i understand it but dont praise it here

if anything this shit is going to get some communist laws passed to put incels in camps. also like the vegas stuff some of this stuff is probably done by the gov't.

chudur-budur said:
cope like a pope.

I am willing to bet you are a middle eastern south asian bashing troll. Didn't you mention on r/incels that you got laid in your home country even though premarital sex was forbidden due to islam? You are the ultimate fakecel you are not 5'2'' and you are not curry quit lying. I will admit Indians males are the most undesirable in terms of facial aesthetics and height on average by race, but you are just exaggerating their flaws.

reddit blames every shooting on incels

He wasn't a sub5. I don't think he was a virgin. Was he mental like ER? Is it because his gf broke up with him? Do we know the motives yet?

he looks like a 3/10 manlet loser in the 2nd pic, his face isn't hopeless though if he went to the gym, got a chad chin, trendy haircut, he would've had a chance

Looks like a normie borderline manlet.

Bet he killed more guys than girls. Shooters are always the biggest cucks.

nklfdnblidnfbli said:
he looks like a 3/10 manlet loser in the 2nd pic, his face isn't hopeless though if he went to the gym, got a chad chin, trendy haircut, he would've had a chance

Stop with the cope he was a 4-5/10 at best and looks ugly in the second picture. It was definitely over for him.

universallyabhorred said:
I am willing to bet you are a middle eastern south asian bashing troll. Didn't you mention on r/incels that you got laid in your home country even though premarital sex was forbidden due to islam? You are the ultimate fakecel you are not 5'2'' and you are not curry quit lying. I will admit Indians males are the most undesirable in terms of facial aesthetics and height on average by race, but you are just exaggerating their flaws.

Bakchod kahin ke, mein indian nahi hun to hindi me chutiye baat kyase kartahun re?

I don't remember mentioning such thing, I never get laid. Yes, sometimes I exaggerate stuffs, but those are for fun. And no, average indians are way uglier than that shooter guy. You are just trying to reach the summit of mount cope.