Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion New Other Mod:

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Welcome the new other mod:

@Fat Link

alerts gang and everyone else, what are your thoughts?

@[UWSL]
sckicksal345
[/UWSL]@sckicksal345 @[UWSL]
incelerated
[/UWSL]@incelerated @[UWSL]
FamilyGuy1999
[/UWSL]@FamilyGuy1999 @[UWSL]
Animecel2D
[/UWSL]@Animecel2D @[UWSL]
Kamikaze
[/UWSL]@Kamikaze @[UWSL]
Lolimancer
[/UWSL]@Lolimancer
@[UWSL]
Mainländer
[/UWSL]@Mainländer @[UWSL]
proudweeb
[/UWSL]@proudweeb @[UWSL]
Jungle
[/UWSL]@Jungle

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: Congrats @Fat Link on being the new mod. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Last seen 9 minutes ago · Performing moderation duties

Welcome the new other mod:

@Fat Link

alerts gang and everyone else, what are your thoughts?

@[UWSL]
sckicksal345
[/UWSL]@sckicksal345 @[UWSL]
incelerated
[/UWSL]@incelerated @[UWSL]
FamilyGuy1999
[/UWSL]@FamilyGuy1999 @[UWSL]
Animecel2D
[/UWSL]@Animecel2D @[UWSL]
Kamikaze
[/UWSL]@Kamikaze @[UWSL]
Lolimancer
[/UWSL]@Lolimancer
@[UWSL]
Mainländer
[/UWSL]@Mainländer @[UWSL]
proudweeb
[/UWSL]@proudweeb @[UWSL]
Jungle
[/UWSL]@Jungle

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: Congrats @Fat Link on being the new mod. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
no thoughts

Nice, @proudweeb back with the classic avi. :feelsaww:

About time we had a stormfront mod.
Tbh, I think the last stormcel mod we had was either @WithoutMe or @Ryo_Hazuki?

...wait, you’re deathnic. Why would you want that? :lul:

he likes posting music

Good news. He's a good user. Good luck at your new position and God bless.

Tbh, I think the last stormcel mod we had was either @WithoutMe or @Ryo_Hazuki?
@WithoutMe ? A stormfront? When did that happen? Was I disarmed by the cute puppie avi
It just suits this forum. Now all we need is a curry mod

Absolutely based how @Fat Link is a mod now. Genuinely didn't expect it.

@BummerDrummer thoughts on this development? :feelshehe:

Absolutely based how @Fat Link is a mod now. Genuinely didn't expect it.
Now if only Jeopardy will get a clue already and make my main jiggaboo Levar Burton the new main host of the show (now that the guy who allegedly and probably rigged himself to be the winner all along got himself btfo by the Internet #metoo mafia) then we can really celebrate and start dancing and waving our dicks around like a bunch of drunken tribal coons.:feelskek:

Hey what can I say? As an old fag I just loved me some Star Trek: TNG!:feelsahh:

And how could I not as it featured my main jig “Giordi” played by Levar Burton on that show.:feelsclown:

or @Ryo_Hazuki?
that nigga was the opposite. He would be on you faster than flies on shit if you said niggers or BBC. He was no joke
Even the nonwhites here think other nonwhites are a pain to be around and interact with.

Im proud of you son @Fat Link

Now if only Jeopardy will get a clue already and make my main jiggaboo Levar Burton the new main host of the show (now that the guy who allegedly and probably rigged himself to be the winner all along got himself btfo by the Internet #metoo mafia) then we can really celebrate and start dancing and waving our dicks around like a bunch of drunken tribal coons.:feelskek:

Hey what can I say? As an old fag I just loved me some Star Trek: TNG!:feelsahh:

And how could I not as it featured my main jig “Giordi” played by Levar Burton on that show.:feelsclown:
10/10 choice ngl

Reading rainbows me

or @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/0/82.jpg?1519694020 [/UWSL]@Ryo_Hazuki?
ryo absolutely hated stormfrontcels and complained about them all the time. he had that huge beef with @BrendioEEE after giving him a 60% warning for posting BBC.

I don't know him but people are saying he's an stromfrontcel. Could be interesting.

at least we got two 2019cels unlike the last time, when the mods decided to troll everyone by giving the position to a few months old account 2020cel.

BummerDrummer's rightful place was stolen from him.

this is the first time I heard of him.

Lol. Ban incoming

I don't know him but people are saying he's an stromfrontcel. Could be interesting.
Ah shiieeettt mayne, Fatlink ain't no honkey stormfrontcel, that's just jive turkey talk dig? He's a hip nigga and totally down with hotep.
External contentduckduckgocom

His avi seems familiar, but I don't remember ever having talked with him.

Which new mod is the stormmod?
It's so strange to see your name in grey.