Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'New Order of Barabrians' document explains 21st century cultural decay

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★
This is for the conspiracy cels if you haven't already read it.

Apparently some insider guy has a conference at a college back in the 1960s/50s and he basically spilled the beans on the sexual revolution/dystopian hell scape we are all experiencing today. I doubt this is NEWS to everyone here, but the powers that be have been planning this total societal death for a long time. Slowly inching closer to their goal, which seems to be complete population control. I'll leave a few quotes down below to catch your attention —

This one should really interest us incels ...

REDIRECTING THE PURPOSE OF SEX - SEX WITHOUT REPRODUCTION AND REPRODUCTION WITHOUT SEX

Well, from population control, the natural next step then was sex. He said sex must be
separated from reproduction. Sex is too pleasurable, and the urges are too strong, to expect people to give it up. Chemicals in food and in the water supply to reduce the sex drive are not practical. The strategy then would be not to diminish sex activity, but to increase sex activity, but in such a way that people won't be having babies.

"PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO GET USED TO CHANGE..."

"EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND NOBODY CAN STOP US NOW..."

LIMITING ACCESS TO AFFORDABLE MEDICAL CARE MAKES ELIMINATING ELDERLY EASIER

ENCOURAGING HOMOSEXUALITY ... ANYTHING GOES HOMOSEXUALITY ALSO WAS TO BE ENCOURAGED.

CHANGING THE BIBLE THROUGH REVISIONS OF KEY WORDS

There's a bunch more. If I remember it's like a 2hr read at most. The first parts are the best.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240613-022657.png
    Screenshot_20240613-022657.png
    940.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
we are now at a point that they want get rid of ill, eldery people. trump want to make medicine only for rich fags. a new revolution must come. we are full of chemicals. I look with 24 like a baby...

This is for the conspiracy cels if you haven't already read it.

Apparently some insider guy has a conference at a college back in the 1960s/50s and he basically spilled the beans on the sexual revolution/dystopian hell scape we are all experiencing today. I doubt this is NEWS to everyone here, but the powers that be have been planning this total societal death for a long time. Slowly inching closer to their goal, which seems to be complete population control. I'll leave a few quotes down below to catch your attention —

This one should really interest us incels ...

REDIRECTING THE PURPOSE OF SEX - SEX WITHOUT REPRODUCTION AND REPRODUCTION WITHOUT SEX

Well, from population control, the natural next step then was sex. He said sex must be
separated from reproduction. Sex is too pleasurable, and the urges are too strong, to expect people to give it up. Chemicals in food and in the water supply to reduce the sex drive are not practical. The strategy then would be not to diminish sex activity, but to increase sex activity, but in such a way that people won't be having babies.

"PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO GET USED TO CHANGE..."

"EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND NOBODY CAN STOP US NOW..."

ENCOURAGING HOMOSEXUALITY ... ANYTHING GOES HOMOSEXUALITY ALSO WAS TO BE ENCOURAGED.

CHANGING THE BIBLE THROUGH REVISIONS OF KEY WORDS

There's a bunch more. If I remember it's like a 2hr read at most. The first parts are the best.
they elimnate us. we are to many people and know they try to get rid of many people...

YOU MUST LOG IN TO VIEW THIS CONTENT

Last edited:
Water tier for those in the know, tbhngl.