Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New oneshot DEATH NOTE manga coming out soon

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
CANT WAIT LEGIT ONE OF THE BEST SERIES IVE EVER READ

Ignore that the vid is from forniggerworld

What does oneshot mean?

Great, gigachad is coming back to rule the world with his magic notebook. I'm so excited. :feelsseriously:

if DEATHNOTE was real it would still land in Chad's Hands, then he put it in his book collection and forget about it, inb4 copers saying they would use it to kill everyone who wronged them

god damn what a creature

I'm guessing new character, new notebook, etc. But why? Is it to make some kind of sociopolitical statement about the now times?

Man, to go back to the days when Death Note was new. A lot less bullshit on Twitter, I tell ya.

I'm guessing new character, new notebook, etc. But why? Is it to make some kind of sociopolitical statement about the now times?

Man, to go back to the days when Death Note was new. A lot less bullshit on Twitter, I tell ya.
It's gonna be ryuk sending a new death note to earth.
The guy is supoosably neir

Used to... pop down to my local library and pick up the Shonen Jump. Just for somethin' to leaf through because at the time I had no job and spent a lot of time at the library. Oh yeah.

Used to... pop down to my local library and pick up the Shonen Jump. Just for somethin' to leaf through because at the time I had no job and spent a lot of time at the library. Oh yeah.
Nice

might read ngl. i liked the anime