Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel new oneitis, ugh

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
Well I have developed a oneitis on my therapist. The worst part is she’s one of the few people that know about my issues so she’s probably even more disgusted by me than most people. All women are sluts and I know that but I can’t help developing a oneitis on her. Any advice on how to stop it? (That’s legal of course)

Last edited:
what the flippin' flip?

@your personality
why do you keep quoting everything

why do you niggers go to FEEMALE therapists ffs

@your personality
why do you keep quoting everything
Because rn there's a glitch that doesn't allow you to quote quoted posts and I don't want to get too many notifications from others quoting my posts. mNFwTJ3wz9 has circumvented this glitch though.

Last edited:

Tip:

Dont have delusions about her real character. That is just escapism.

you are ugly, nuff’ said. Nothing gonna happen

literally when
If I could find a way to narrow down the search to posts where only you and @mNFwTJ3wz9 interacted I might be able to tell you.
I remember you being interested in his code that he used to automatically postmaxx and quote other users.

If I could find a way to narrow down the search to posts where only you and @mNFwTJ3wz9 interacted I might be able to tell you.
I remember you being interested in his code that he used to automatically postmaxx and quote other users.
We talked about writing scripts for it before, and I think he wrote one. I didn't use a script though. I just typed your user ID and post ID into the quote manually.

We talked about writing scripts for it before, and I think he wrote one. I didn't use a script though. I just typed your user ID and post ID into the quote manually.
Idk about what the specific post ID to do that is if it changes with every different post ngl
I assume the user ID is just the "QUOTE=username" format.

Well I have developed a oneitis on my therapist. The worst part is she’s one of the few people that know about my issues so she’s probably even more disgusted by me than most people. All women are sluts and I know that but I can’t help developing a oneitis on her. Any advice on how to stop it? (That’s legal of course)
Have u seen the french movie "whatever"?

Having a oneitis is pure mental anguish. It was torture. I still think about her every day and it’s been over a year since I was rejected. I don’t have feelings for her anymore but I do still think about her. Probably just a bad habit.

Idk about what the specific post ID to do that is if it changes with every different post ngl
I assume the user ID is just the "QUOTE=username" format.
You can get the user ID by hovering over the avi. It's the number at the end of the URL. The post ID can be found in the DOM tree with inspect element. Each post has an article element with an id called "js-post-" and then a number which is the post ID.

fuck her and then report her so her license gets revoked

What do we do to fix the oneitis syndrome ?
Cleanse these fools with testosterone injections.

What a stupid idea to see a female therapist as an incel. You're having long personal conversations with her, in a comfortable and private setting, of course if she's even vaguely attractive you're going to get infatuated.

>Foid therapist
Bad idea mate.

Having a oneitis is pure mental anguish. It was torture. I still think about her every day and it’s been over a year since I was rejected. I don’t have feelings for her anymore but I do still think about her. Probably just a bad habit.
11 months for me

144986B8 4AC7 4932 92A2 B9AB15271C39

why do you niggers go to FEEMALE therapists ffs
this

How can one have a fucking Onetis as a blackpilled Incel???????????????

:feelstastyman::dafuckfeels::bluepill:

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Any advice on how to stop it? (That’s legal of course)
This has happened to me. Discontinue all contact with her immediately. It's the only way. Tell her beforehand to avoid misunderstandings or monetary problems or whatever.

If you're confident you won't get in trouble for doing it, you can tell her you're interested in her just to get your rejection and move on with closure. But it's most likely better to just cut all contact.

Ask her for sex

This has happened to me. Discontinue all contact with her immediately. It's the only way. Tell her beforehand to avoid misunderstandings or monetary problems or whatever.

If you're confident you won't get in trouble for doing it, you can tell her you're interested in her just to get your rejection and move on with closure. But it's most likely better to just cut all contact.
Thank you. Glad I got some legitimate advice and not just trolls.

tell that you had a really bad day and ask her to show you tits